Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

fatality clan vs zenith clan

Fat_DemonPK

Lmfao @ how people twist other people's worlds to make it seem bad, Was only a 30min prep so idk why you guys are acting butthurt . Good luck on Friday. :D

God bless Elit3 Bs3r for making the topic, and congrats to Flabby on fining his beautiful ***** women.

Still my son

30 min prep

titanj.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmfao @ how people twist other people's worlds to make it seem bad, Was only a 30min prep so idk why you guys are acting butthurt . Good luck on Friday. :D

God bless Elit3 Bs3r for making the topic, and congrats to Flabby on fining his beautiful ***** women.

Still my son

30 min prep

That song is sick tbh listened 2 it ;p

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

Still my son

30 min prep

That song is sick tbh listened 2 it ;p

dis 1 better m8s i play it to my gfff ;ppp (e-gf obvs)

titanj.png

1 person flaming = the whole clan flaming. You guys are too funny, anyways this just shows how much we're improving. Ending opts: 9 lol we'll get you next time Fi.

It's a 30 minute prep..

Jesus....

Yet mr 0wl has the nerve to say **** like "No wonder even your ranks hate your community" How can you say something like that when you have mr iSlow Headz over here who takes everything up the butt.

You should probably consider looking at your staff before you judge a clan that can probably make your "clan" miserable.

Good job Fatality.

creedv.png

1 person flaming = the whole clan flaming. You guys are too funny, anyways this just shows how much we're improving. Ending opts: 9 lol we'll get you next time Fi.

It's a 30 minute prep..

Jesus....

Yet mr 0wl has the nerve to say **** like "No wonder even your ranks hate your community" How can you say something like that when you have mr iSlow Headz over here who takes everything up the butt.

You should probably consider looking at your staff before you judge a clan that can probably make your "clan" miserable.

Good job Fatality.

zenith has run off of propoganda for a WHILE. We almost closed them cause of the ****, then switched attention to eop, now zenith are begging to end their trips at 4:15 again.

35aog9g.png

It's a 30 minute prep..

Jesus....

Good job Fatality.

zenith has run off of propoganda for a WHILE. We almost closed them cause of the ****, then switched attention to eop, now zenith are begging to end their trips at 4:15 again.

Ur a member speaking what ur ranks should be.

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

It's a 30 minute prep..

Jesus....

Good job Fatality.

Ur a member speaking what ur ranks should be.

You were NPO you dont even know what RANK means...

Go read outrage/npo history and judge your own clans rank history.

Your dismissed kiddo.

creedv.png

heated guys, i'll just say this. I don't know why Zenith are getting so worked up, everyone knows you're the #2 matched opts clan overall, after fatality and if anyones going to take the crown from Fatality it's going to be you. The improvement you guys have made over the past couple of months/weeks is simply awe inspiring and if you continue at it you'll eventually get to where you want to be. You just need to be level-headed and cool down, you guys are getting way too enraged over petty trolls/baits, grow up. Thanks for the fight, i personally wasn't there.

titanj.png

heated guys, i'll just say this. I don't know why Zenith are getting so worked up, everyone knows you're the #2 matched opts clan overall, after fatality and if anyones going to take the crown from Fatality it's going to be you. The improvement you guys have made over the past couple of months/weeks is simply awe inspiring and if you continue at it you'll eventually get to where you want to be. You just need to be level-headed and cool down, you guys are getting way too enraged over petty trolls/baits, grow up. Thanks for the fight, i personally wasn't there.

Cya FOE/TLP

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

Cya FOE/TLP

He just getting their self esteem up.

We all know those idiots arent #1 at anything besides the most retarded ranks.

creedv.png

Was a close prep, Fi just edged it Gj.

But less of the flame bait, you get a prep and are shown respect with NO flaming, and you throw it back in Z's face.Disappointing.

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

Out of sheer curiosity "IR Jamel" , Where is Intense Redemption? That should be enough to dismiss you for a while. When you come up with a decent rebuttal please query me on Irc [Z]Breed.

P.S in case you don't know what rebuttal means (seeing as though you're foreign) I took the time out of my busy day to link you to the definition, no need for thanks. Rebuttal Dictionary.com Definition

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

It's a 30 minute prep..

Jesus....

Good job Fatality.

It's funny because you will forever be butthurt that we closed IR, it's kind of obvious because you camp every topic that has the word Zenith in it l0l.

Cya FOE/TLP

He just getting their self esteem up.

We all know those idiots arent #1 at anything besides the most retarded ranks.

The only clan we've lost to in F2P in the past 2 Months was to Fatality ending in 1-2 each time, we've beaten every other clan 3-0, that makes us #2 in F2P Matched. If clans would actually accept our preps we wouldn't have to only Prep Fatality in F2P.

You went from being in a **** clan that only focuses on F2P to joining FOE who has given up on F2P and only does P2P now. We gave your clan 3 P2P preps in the last 2 weeks and you decline every F2P prep we ask for lmfao.

2ewgrxw.gif

Not surprised by this topic its no wonder your ranks cant even stand your community anymore.

nice one person flaming^^^

gj fi

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

I noticed there's not one topic about Zenith that Jamel doesn't comment on negatively, kids need to find better things to do while they're on there computer

Then there's this Elit3 bs3r which like everyone else says, nothing should be taken seriously from him