Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

P2P Prep Frenzy vs Foe 2-1

Kumar

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Please keep Havoc out of your mouths, I love my boys from Havoc, but this is Frenzy. Not Havoc, Frenzy. Make a name for yourself, stop borrowing ours. ;P

2) I know you may think 'if we had FOE/TLP/etc's pull we'd beat them in wild' but that's not true. FOE/TLP/MM have some really amazing callers for wilderness and their members perform the same, if not better in wild. You won't be able to compete unless you try your asses off without stopping any momentum.

3) Gratz on the win I like that you have your spreads down clean

thought i'd throw in some inspiration for you guys =]

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

No Joe No FOE

So true. Foe has lost a huge part of their unit within the past year :l.

ffs Kumar, all your fault

Carns :(

1 year ago Foe was a challenge, but now since they've lost their unit it's been real ****** for them :\. All I can hope for is a nice challenging war from Foe before EoC! :thumbsup:

lol year ago, exaggerate much?

because we're losing preps doesn't mean we're going downhill lol. winning preps is just another +1 to add to our p2p reign, but when you can constantly dominate the wilderness, full-outs and win numerous times down opts in p2p, then feel free to call yourselves the "kings of p2p".

not sure why clans are throwing that around when they haven't even put 1% of work into claiming that title. winning preps doesn't cut it at all lol

gj tho, keep up the work and the numbers

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

No Joe No FOE

So true. Foe has lost a huge part of their unit within the past year :l.

ffs Kumar, all your fault

Carns :(

1 year ago Foe was a challenge, but now since they've lost their unit it's been real ****** for them :\. All I can hope for is a nice challenging war from Foe before EoC! :thumbsup:

Is this why they've been losing p2p preps recently? Quality should be throughout a clan, not just a specific group of members. Thought FOE was better than that.

OT: Nice win, Frenzy.

Retired; Freelancers <3

nice pull, didn't even know you guys were still open (no flame intended, there was a closing topic a while ago innit? O.o)

and gj

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force