Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Part II of: Slumptality 2012: An EoP Production

I Pk With OJ

FatalityBannerNoLines.png

Today Fatality headed out with a pull of 59 ready for an interesting Sunday. At the end of the mass, our members began popping their popcorn in preparation for the second half of "Slumptality 2012: An EoP Production". Sadly it would appear that like most of EoP's productions, this one was simply a disappointment. We expected at least an attempt at fighting Fatality for the second half of their production due to spending so much time building the plot around being better, but it would seem their DDoS' weren't on time, and LS was no where to be found in the second half. Though critics have now begun praising EoP for the realism of the second half, we all wish there was a multi fight to conclude the production.

newfatalitybar.png

fatalitycinema.png
Videos-1.png
Coming Soon!

newfatalitybar.png

fivseop.png

As Fatality were hopping in an attempt to find EoP outside of single, Ssj4 flew on top of fluttershy at the speed of lightning onto north east steps putting fear into the hearts of EoP who immediately began logging out. Fatality then managed to get multiple kills off of the several weak EoP who were so stunned by our entrance that they were unable to log out.

newfatalitybar.png

fivstlp.png

We set up a run in against TLP, and spread north of gap. TLP rushed from the north, and Fatality immediately pushed on top of them. Shortly into the fight, we got word MM were crashing from the south. As agreed upon, we began to team on the crashers and pushed them south. As further clans began joining the cluster, we decided to leave the cluster to bank.

newfatalitybar.png

zenithh.png

After the cluster, we got a regroup and went back out with the goal of hitting EoP. Suddenly after over an hour of their production consisting of sitting in single, we were hit by the climax of their latest production; EoP left single. In awe of what just happened, Fatality immediately spread and rushed north as we chased down EoP members who attempted running to single with their shaking hands clicking at high speeds.

At this point, we decided to change focus back to clans who will fight in multi. We found Zenith east of GDZ, and rushed. We began killing Zenith, and pushed them north when we were rushed by Serenity (who Zenith called for help). Despite Zenith teaming, we easily began pushing them west as EoP rushed from the east. As we began clearing Zenith north of old gate, TLP rushed EoP at GDZ. We then re-rushed GDZ in an attempt to feast on the now nearly cleared EoP. Zenith + Serenity then re-rushed, and began fighting us. As we began pushing Zenith + Serenity west once again, TLP came back from the east. We then called to get a regroup.

Just so I don't have to read lies:

6OAnb.png

<@[Fi]John> .clan jadink0
-[44]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Jadink0 is in Serenity Retired and Inactives | Members: 28 | Average combat: 103.1/112.36 | Links: http://rly.cc/ml/syretired :: http://s7.zetaboards...Serenity/index/

newfatalitybar.png

Pictures.png
linesgreen.gif
120729170337.png
120729174508.png
120729175818.png
MPBX.png
MPCt.png
MPD3.png
MPDD.png
120730000340.png
120730002505.png
120730002954.png
120730003559.png
120729134130.png
120729134314.png
120729134622.png
120729233542.png
120729233747.png
screenshot415e.png
screenshot416i.png
120729132208.png
120729140335.png
120729142548.png
120729170421.png
120729143439.png

15zs5ro.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dem Zenith Mains!

Looked fun.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

zenith be diggin

you be ending after 2 fights

and we didn't call SY you idiot they actually have members in Pure clans that will leak them locs

<Owl> d3nny

<Owl> ur not getting locs from me

<Owl> half ur clan is snipeing us

<Owl> i swear

<D3nny> FF is here

<D3nny> its ff lmfao

<D3nny> there the same cape

<D3nny> and u never gave us locs anyway and rushed us b4 and killed us lmfao

Log ended: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 13:12:15 Eastern Standard Time

So the fact you say we call SY is stupid and i would take that out of your topic right now because its truly false and if you need to confirm pm d3nny in irc.

OT: Gj but sadly you left the fight a little to early for my taste

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Goodjob Fatality :thumbsup:

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

zenith be diggin

TLP be teaming and still loosing LOL.

zenith be teaming and still *losing* up 15 LOL.

True dat :teehee:

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

zenith be diggin

TLP be teaming and still loosing LOL.

zenith be teaming and still *losing* up 15 LOL.

When was this, I recall Fi getting cleared then calling TLP to hit us and then we ended up clearing them as well. We were the last clan standing m8.

2ewgrxw.gif