Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Discussion.

Carl

Okay so recently, we've started to see an increase of practically "pointless" topics. I feel like this whole section is getting too much abused, like it being a safe weapon to try to take shots on clans/members who you simply dislike.

I'm fine with people posting the truth about someone/something, but is this the place where it's supposed to take place? I mean, isn't "Clan Discussion" supposed to referr a section where you can post topics like "What clan would you rather join", "what guy from what clan would you like to have" etc etc.

What I'm simply asking is to think a bit before posting a thread. "Will I hurt the image/feelings of this person or his/her's clan?"

Once again, the majority of us join Pure-Warfare to avoid the biasness, immaturity and inactivity of the admins. Now we're just turning into what we wanted to leave. Globalisation is a pain in the ass, isn't it? :D

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

A topic about topics in clan discussion, sounds interesting

Well, half the topics are closed here anyway, no offense to mods, but this feels like im in PC all over again

Oh well, sign of the times i guess, cant help the already ****** pure community in general

You can't ask for a completely flame free forum where everybody gets along and kisses. Every clan has a rival or two, and right now I'd say rivalries are starting to get worse. Clans are crashing and cheating just to get back at another clan and there is a lot of flaming because of it. You also have to consider that a lot of these people are 12-13 years old.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg