Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Legends of P2P ~ Keep your cheap tacky crowns.

walli

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Expected, only cause it's FOE. Duh!

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

amazing job to both clans pulling this of

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

we did great out opted by 20+ not cleared once and over half of foe with turmoil not sad at all gratz on ur pull too bad u had to adapt to earn the win

Its literally impossible to get cleared with 100+ people at a return spot like gdz. mm did get pushed quite a bit though, nonetheless mm did do a good job considering all of foes advantages.

could just auto barrage gdz but that is impossible when 90% of u were just nig ranging with snakeskin and mauls :/

mm just got back so fast seeing how they just put on str ammy and some monk robes

the only one i know who actually does this is sleepy

and u don't provide a pic

and no a majority of foe were not maging lmfao

lmao, are you dumb? I think I'd know what most of my clan mates were doing. Keep trying though, thanks for the monk robes.

bitches gonna *****

one person in monk robes and they all go cray

shout out to all the foe except for skype moms he's just a proper ******* lol

MM #1 f2p

FOE #1 p2p

always been like that, always will be.

and then there's EOP, who's sucked for 5 years

this guy speaks the truth.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

MM #1 f2p

FOE #1 p2p

Haha you lost son and no one gives 2 ***** about f2p

Click for Maxed out 60 attack 99 summon pure videos.

Pk Commentaries, risk fights, FOE trips, edge, hybridding.

Like/Fav/Sub and leave a message on what you think!

dfEBx.png

MM you're nothing without me haha. #Finalownage

Why does the kdr show that you have 112 kills before one mm/foe died?

Why does the kdr show that foe has 95% of mm's deaths(-the 112 kills), but mm only has around 75% of foe's death? Foe died 110 times to mains(prob more due to mm killing randomers)? And mm only died 10 times to mains?

Why does the kdr show that 30% of mm have 0 individual kills when they there for the entire hour which is impossible tbh, maybe 1-2, but 30%? all u have to do is snipe and u get a kill.

KDR was obviously bugged. Why It worked so much in foe's favor idk. Hell I'd even go as far as saying that foe knows a glitch how to delay your kills/deaths from showing up. (skype moms got 112 kills in 5mins?)

Why was failed again there on his rune pure, why was player 38423785y237523h752 there? Why is it that the same clan keeps showing up to rag on his p2p vs foe? Obviously You can't control every kid, but I'm pretty sure the 2 I named are respected in foe community and still showed up to ruin this event which says alot.

edit: nvm i think failed again was on his 32 def, Players and failed again sniped me down and I just read it wrong(as FA as players)

Your right we glitched the KDR and we killed bots the entire time.

Caught us.

They call me big meech.

MM #1 f2p

FOE #1 p2p

Haha you lost son and no one gives 2 ***** about f2p

i give a **** about f2p, but since foe loses in f2p i understand

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

Why does the kdr show that you have 112 kills before one mm/foe died?

Why does the kdr show that foe has 95% of mm's deaths(-the 112 kills), but mm only has around 75% of foe's death? Foe died 110 times to mains(prob more due to mm killing randomers)? And mm only died 10 times to mains?

Why does the kdr show that 30% of mm have 0 individual kills when they there for the entire hour which is impossible tbh, maybe 1-2, but 30%? all u have to do is snipe and u get a kill.

KDR was obviously bugged. Why It worked so much in foe's favor idk. Hell I'd even go as far as saying that foe knows a glitch how to delay your kills/deaths from showing up. (skype moms got 112 kills in 5mins?)

Why was failed again there on his rune pure, why was player 38423785y237523h752 there? Why is it that the same clan keeps showing up to rag on his p2p vs foe? Obviously You can't control every kid, but I'm pretty sure the 2 I named are respected in foe community and still showed up to ruin this event which says alot.

edit: nvm i think failed again was on his 32 def, Players and failed again sniped me down and I just read it wrong(as FA as players)

Your right we glitched the KDR and we killed bots the entire time.

Caught us.

I got 12 kills overall henry, 1/4 of them was korrawi lol and I don't think I got 12 in 5 min of the fight because I finished with 12 wheres the proof? If the proof isn't in the pudding then where the **** is it?

Click for Maxed out 60 attack 99 summon pure videos.

Pk Commentaries, risk fights, FOE trips, edge, hybridding.

Like/Fav/Sub and leave a message on what you think!

dfEBx.png

MM you're nothing without me haha. #Finalownage