Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP Saturday Pk trip 8/4/11

aTommy

156e03s.png

Coming off a great trip last Saturday where we dismantled Fi numerous times, they had ran with their tails between their legs to clan wars today for a fullout. Anyway, instead of sitting around crying about our feast running off, we picked up our game, peaking at 75 people today, and went undefeated crushing any clan in our path, and usually numerous clans on the same inventory.

We ended the bh/pvp era as the #1 F2P pure clan, and we're looking to do the same thing here. Thanks for the fights MM, I hope the rumours of you cancelling our fullout war after todays punishing aren't true :(

A special congratulations to CP for slapping Fi today in your f2p fullout war, its a shame we weren't afforded the same feeling of victory with our TS ddosed in round 3 while we were winning, but you have proven to the pure community just how terrible they really are.

6z7oW.png

theoptube.png

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Final Ownage Elite / Mayhem Makers / Zenith

We started off our trip with FOE asking us for a run-in, which we gladly accepted. They rushed us north of corp but with us having an opts advantage from the start, we were able to dominate the fight. About 90 seconds in Zenith crashed from corp, still thinking they are relevant, so we got off FOE and ran right onto them south, banging out the majority of their clan instantly.

With us already fighting 2 clans, MM were now brave enough to rush in, however we pulled south of corp and let them chase the FOE and Zenith away to dwarves. We got a fall in and rerushed MM south of piper, dominating them the entire fight despite being low on prayer, and pushed them from piper to mossies where the last 10 or so hid.

FOE and Z were back east of us so we rushed back at them, clearing both clans and forcing both to regroup in their homeworlds. MM had spent the last 2 minutes regrouping in single and rushed at our ending group, who were now virtually out of prayer and food. We dragged the fight back near mossies so that we may get returns, however MM didn't want a fight where we'd have pray and food, and ran off to single claiming a win. Upon hearing this we called people to walk through crater and home tele. MM then rushed a handful of kids in the crater and spammed walk of shame (lol).

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Puresvs Mayhem Makers

We were thirsty for a 1 on 1 fight with MM, so we headed up to piper and sat there baiting them to come at us. After a few minutes they rushed us from the northeast and the fight began, with MM trying to pull the fight away from the lava as we banged out any kids that got close to it. Again we completely dominated the fight without question, pushing them north to gap where kids ran around trying to stall.

We got word that MM had a return group near corp and rushed down to them, turned out it was only like 10 kids and they immediately ran to mossies. As we chased these last kids to single FOE rushed from behind us, and not wanting to get dragged into a fight like our first one, we went to mossies and logged.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Puresvs Mayhem Makers + NMEpidemic + Zenith

After Zeniths amusing antics of trying to crash our earlier fight, and for crashing all our fights with Fi last weekend, we thought we'd hit them up a reminder of who they are. We heard they were getting dicked by TLP at corp, so we rushed in spamming Zenith only and killed any that didn't run away fast enough.

We expected that MM would rush us sometime soon as we were spread from corp to mossies killing Zenith, and so they did, rushing from piper. Frtunately they were poorly organized and ended up getting even more spread than we were, as we grouped up at corp and began picking kids off. Eventually MM got their whole group to corp but by then we had a commanding lead. Then the suprise of the day happened, a GHOST rushed us from ne steps.

A clan called NMEpidemic, which to the knowledge of the rest of EoP and I, had died a few weeks ago, somehow came back from the grave and rushed us, thinking they could snipe us unscathed. We scoffed at this, ignored MM, and rushed down at NME, banging out any that didn't get back to single fast enough, then turned around and continued clearing MM at corp. We pushed MM from corp to piper as Z and NME sat around corp/mossies/dwarves trying to camp our returns. Eventually they hit each other and our returns were free to get to the fight, allowing us to completely dominate MM back to single where they called off returns and ended.

f0vtzc.png

With nothing left to do, we had heard that CP had taken a big lead in round 3 and were about to win, so perfect timing it was, we headed down to gamers grotto and launched some bantah fatality's way, asking them to come out and fight us, and they responded by promptly logging out/quitting runescape.

LEST WE FORGET THE FALLEN:

120805072844.png
ODAZ.png
ODGd.png
120804233516.png
PZJGG.png
KqD26.png
120805073440.png
120804143413.png
120804142917.png
120804143504.png
a9GLz.png
sVtcv.png
120804213150.png
120805073920.png
ODPZ.png
nxwr0.png

Interested in joining the Eruption of Pures?

www.eop-rs.com || #clan-eop

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunate about the EoP v MM Fullout situation. Hopefully we can do some dammage against FOE/FI and win mm's acceptance :)

Sadly I think it's too late, living in the past doesn't constitute #1

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Only way to beat MM is to ddos them. GL next weekend, your clan prob won't come out of single.

Subtract the fight where you were unfortunately hit off and we still come out on top. We wouldn't have to deal with single if your clan accepted our fullout :/. I guess everyone has a fear, right?

Only way to beat MM is to ddos them. GL next weekend, your clan prob won't come out of single.

Subtract the fight where you were unfortunately hit off and we still come out on top. We wouldn't have to deal with single if your clan accepted our fullout :/. I guess everyone has a fear, right?

Wouldn't waste our time against someone who couldn't even beat Fi even with ddosing. Would hate to add more to your full out losing streak.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Wouldn't waste our time against someone who couldn't even beat Fi even with ddosing. Would hate to add more to your full out losing streak.

Fatality won that fullout because of a ddos. I'm sure such a prestigious clan as MM wouldn't be afraid to add another fullout to our 'losing streak'. But what can I do, everyone's scared of something right m8? :x.

Fatality won that fullout because of a ddos. I'm sure such a prestigious clan as MM wouldn't be afraid to add another fullout to our 'losing streak'. But what can I do, everyone's scared of something right m8? :x.

Maybe if your clan actually won we'd be looking forward to something. But at the moment you're at the low end of a challenge and FI took your place as someone we'd like to fight. Sorry but your whole clan and leadership is a joke. Everyone in PW can agree on that. Uttering eop and fullout together in a sentence is a joke because you've lost them all every time. B)

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Maybe if your clan actually won we'd be looking forward to something. But at the moment you're at the low end of a challenge and FI took your place as someone we'd like to fight. Sorry but your whole clan and leadership is a joke. Everyone in PW can agree on that. Uttering eop and fullout together in a sentence is a joke because you've lost them all every time.

I know loss is hard to handle, but you're giving a really poor performance at the moment :thumbsup:

Looks like we've shaken MM's feathers.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Maybe if your clan actually won we'd be looking forward to something. But at the moment you're at the low end of a challenge and FI took your place as someone we'd like to fight. Sorry but your whole clan and leadership is a joke. Everyone in PW can agree on that. Uttering eop and fullout together in a sentence is a joke because you've lost them all every time.

I know loss is hard to handle, but you're giving a really poor performance at the moment :thumbsup:

Whatever helps you get over your lost. :thumbsup:

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Whatever helps you get over your lost. :thumbsup:

Think you made a spelling mistake, or you have trouble with your sentences, honestly idk.

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27953 :teehee:

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Surely you should be looking forward to a "smackdown", maybe even a 97-0. I mean we got 89-0'd last time why should MM be so scared as to accept a fullout? I know my clan and leadership is a joke, Both of my leaders came out of retirement after we pulled **** for a month right? I mean **** if we're such a joke then what does that make you? The first and last pure clan doesn't want to fullout the terrible leadership that is EoP? Even if that is true, we the 'joke of a clan' went undefeated with you today. How was your trip? I don't see a video or topic or anything...

Surely you should be looking forward to a "smackdown", maybe even a 97-0. I mean we got 89-0'd last time why should MM be so scared as to accept a fullout? I know my clan and leadership is a joke, Both of my leaders came out of retirement after we pulled **** for a month right? I mean **** if we're such a joke then what does that make you? The first and last pure clan doesn't want to fullout the terrible leadership that is EoP? Even if that is true, we the 'joke of a clan' went undefeated with you today. How was your trip? I don't see a video or topic or anything...

We already give you smack downs in da wild. Dats already enough to make you want to ddos! :teehee:

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

We already give you smack downs in da wild. Dats already enough to make you want to ddos! :teehee:

A picture's worth a thousand words

ODZ6.PNG

aTommy lets be honest, why would we fight EOP? Go fight declare on some other clans, then proceed to win and we'll see. Were not gonna fight someone to have leaders/callers/ts drop instantly. Saw someone say something bout korrawi saying he got ddosed. Well he did and he couldnt get back on till bout an hour or so later. I still dont see how you want our leader to accept something from you guys when that was just pulled off. Gack speaks the truth on this thread, dont expect another response from me.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png