Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP Saturday Pk trip 8/4/11

aTommy

aTommy lets be honest, why would we fight EOP? Go fight declare on some other clans, then proceed to win and we'll see. Were not gonna fight someone to have leaders/callers/ts drop instantly. Saw someone say something bout korrawi saying he got ddosed. Well he did and he couldnt get back on till bout an hour or so later. I still dont see how you want our leader to accept something from you guys when that was just pulled off. Gack speaks the truth on this thread, dont expect another response from me.

ODYS.PNG

He got ddosed so hard that he was able to survive until nearly the end of the fight despite being sniped by 2 people and drag those people north of the fight.

Wheres the excuse generator when we need it.

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually read the topic because they normally provide good luls, "ended bh/pvp era as #1 f2p" l0l m8 u musta forgot MM been #1 f2p ever since they beat FI back in 08 I believe.

And you flame FI calling them terrible when they beat you w/o TS lmfao and you ddosed their leaders, beat FI in a fullout or CP or TLP or FOE then come at us br0.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

I actually read the topic because they normally provide good luls, "ended bh/pvp era as #1 f2p" l0l m8 u musta forgot MM been #1 f2p ever since they beat FI back in 08 I believe.

And you flame FI calling them terrible when they beat you w/o TS lmfao and you ddosed their leaders, beat FI in a fullout or CP or TLP or FOE then come at us br0.

we were #1 for most of 2010/2011, you may have not noticed as you were too busy dicksucking your way from FOE to MM only to never even get a rank

and yeh when you want a fullout let us know, until then enjoy #5 ;)

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

ended bh/pvp era as #1 m8

http://eop-rs.com/forums/index.php?/topic/...era-with-1-f2p/

110129173612.png

110129175034.png

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

aTommy lets be honest, why would we fight EOP? Go fight declare on some other clans, then proceed to win and we'll see. Were not gonna fight someone to have leaders/callers/ts drop instantly. Saw someone say something bout korrawi saying he got ddosed. Well he did and he couldnt get back on till bout an hour or so later. I still dont see how you want our leader to accept something from you guys when that was just pulled off. Gack speaks the truth on this thread, dont expect another response from me.

ODYS.PNG

He got ddosed so hard that he was able to survive until nearly the end of the fight despite being sniped by 2 people and drag those people north of the fight.

Wheres the excuse generator when we need it.

k, you live in Ohio?

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

Gj Eop :P looked real easy beatin mm

Funny thing is they came out of the fullout with no excuse seein it was a 1def cap fullout

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

A special congratulations to CP for slapping Fi today in your f2p fullout war, its a shame we weren't afforded the same feeling of victory with our TS ddosed in round 3 while we were winning, but you have proven to the pure community just how terrible they really are.

...because DDoSing all the ranks of the other clan and still losing 3-0 (87-0 lol) is you winning a fight

Gratz on your first decent trip in 6 months, the joy won't last long.

128250368099.gif

Only way to beat MM is to ddos them. GL next weekend, your clan prob won't come out of single.

Subtract the fight where you were unfortunately hit off and we still come out on top. We wouldn't have to deal with single if your clan accepted our fullout :/. I guess everyone has a fear, right?

Wouldn't waste our time against someone who couldn't even beat Fi even with ddosing. Would hate to add more to your full out losing streak.

Lmfao this is the funniest excuse I seen so far. Gack, you always made a fool of yourself on this site, I think you just proved that that will never change. MM talk so much ****, claim they hate us and are so much better, yet they don't wanna fullout us because they would hate to add more to our fullout losing streak. Lmao yeah bud, im sure you would. Your clan would get decked and you know it. Cheers mate.

We will fight any of those clans, FI, FOE, CP, TLP...anybody, and if we fought them, you still woulnd't full-out us, theres been too many excuses tossed around why you won't war us so it doesn't even matter anymore....dunno why your self-proclaimed #1 clan is so scarred to full-out us....we dont have to prove ourselves to anybody, you guys arent some sort of rs gods, we dont gotta do **** to prove anything lmao....your clan is just being wussies about it thats all. We can play that game too....oh MM declined our full-out, if you guys wants to be #1 you have to fight FOE FI CP and TLP in order to prove yourselves worthy of fighting EOP.

See how funny that sounds? Your clan is a joke lmao.

Awsome job EoP, going out with a bang mo fuckaaas! Cya next weekend lads. :thumbsup:

@Nippon: We had lots of decent trips in the last 6 months lmao, we will see just how long the joy lasts buddy.

thekingu.png

gj on your trip, however i'm fairly certain FI having a full out was not to avoid you l0l

just keep telling yourselves that

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

gj on your trip, however i'm fairly certain FI having a full out was not to avoid you l0l

yMTDN.png

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

yMTDN.png

Hey TR closed that clan!

Gj lol, although I guess the phrase "banged out" has a different meaning than what I thought, since you killed literally 0 nme members.

cleared in 5 seconds br0

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

what happened to the other 20 people who signed up? and lol ddosing to win even opts fights against kids in monk robes. Gl next weekend, try not to end in 30 minutes!

We ended after you :rolleyes:

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

what happened to the other 20 people who signed up? and lol ddosing to win even opts fights against kids in monk robes. Gl next weekend, try not to end in 30 minutes!

We ended after you :rolleyes:

Its funny the fullout was a 1 def cap fullout but even top clans can be afraid sometimes... Gj Eop

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

we were #1 for most of 2010/2011, you may have not noticed as you were too busy dicksucking your way from FOE to MM only to never even get a rank

and yeh when you want a fullout let us know, until then enjoy #5 ;)

LMFAO this guy is too funny anyway gratz on the ddos wins