Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Try something

badger

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MM members have ddosed before

MM members have hacked before.

With that being said, this sort of activity is frowned upon in mm and any member found phishing, ratting, and ddosing will be booted.

This is not the case with eop, where this activity earns you a medel on eop forums. The one time I posted on eop forums, GOOP locked my topic and posted my ip in PUBLIC. Yeah what other clan does that?

No1 wants to fight eop because they are disgusting, they cheat, and use illegal activities in runescape.

your leaders once payed an eop member to give out Solo's password, and then hacked him

you did the same thing, but now you've stopped it.

give eop a chance to stop it. we all make mistakes, we all do **** we're not proud of. this is a final attempt to fix what's wrong

lol?

I know what happened. I'm sorry you've fallen to propaganda.

A spy was given solo's account by Solo himself, le spy gave it to some1 to ruin (well he actually made it better but thats not the point) le account. No1 paid for the account, and no1 hacked the account.

That's not hacking lmao, If it's true I've hacked 8 accounts because right now i have access to 8 of my friend's accounts. I know it's not honorable, but so is bringing 5-45 def gear to 1 def caps, crashing, flaming, spying, and freeze glitching.

If you want to change, I'm not stopping you. Go ahead and show us. Theres 2 months left. This tournament is only a very miniscule percentage of everything in the pure world over the last 8 years, missing it isn't a big deal. Prove yourself, theres at least 16 trips left, lets see if no1's ts gets ddosed during pkri's.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

I posted a topic a few months ago showing all the ddos/hacking related things that members (mostly ranks) of every pure clan have done over the past few years

it got deleted

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

1time inu let me use his booter

N the stock exchange went down.

Good times in 2008

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

1time inu let me use his booter

N the stock exchange went down.

Good times in 2008

God, I want to drown you in a sea of rice.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

hm I see

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

I don't know anyone in EoP that even ddos's. Some ranks (who actually aren't even ranks anymore) leaked ip's, but it's not like EoP were hitting them off.

This entire time we've been retaliating to the mass ddosing toward us. We didn't have forums for an entire week because of this ****. I don't think you understand how many people in other clans just ddos us daily. It all just gets pinned on us when someone dc's because no one has ever liked us. Fatality was slumped for many years because of us. Obviously any disconnections in their clan will be blamed on us. NME are just a bunch of butthurt Epidemic kids that hated us for ending them. MM hate us because we were rivals for #1 for a good year, and obviously they're going to blame us for anything. It's the same story everywhere. We're hated, and any time there's a ddos to anyone it's us. We've been ddosing ourselves too according to NME, so I guess we just don't deserve to have another chance. We may as well just close, as we're too nh for this community

/strong sarcasm

sjakeyeopsig.gif

17uRE.png

I don't know anyone in EoP that even ddos's. Some ranks (who actually aren't even ranks anymore) leaked ip's, but it's not like EoP were hitting them off.

This entire time we've been retaliating to the mass ddosing toward us. We didn't have forums for an entire week because of this ****. I don't think you understand how many people in other clans just ddos us daily. It all just gets pinned on us when someone dc's because no one has ever liked us. Fatality was slumped for many years because of us. Obviously any disconnections in their clan will be blamed on us. NME are just a bunch of butthurt Epidemic kids that hated us for ending them. MM hate us because we were rivals for #1 for a good year, and obviously they're going to blame us for anything. It's the same story everywhere. We're hated, and any time there's a ddos to anyone it's us. We've been ddosing ourselves too according to NME, so I guess we just don't deserve to have another chance. We may as well just close, as we're too nh for this community

/strong sarcasm

Stop lying for god's sake. EOP was well respected back in 2006 to 2007. I wonder what changed it...

also kewl story: Am ex eop but then I didn't rejoin because of **** they pulled on me in 2008. Left that sinking ship and never looked back

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

I like how the rank who wrote that ended it with the name of some kid you guys doxed and have been ddosing 24/7. Looks like EOP has really changed for the better!

I also laughed at the bit about ranks not participating in any of that when Goop made a topic a couple days ago for the sole purpose of bragging about having ddosed elite bs3r.

You burned your bridges a long time ago and you guys have always been the first to resort to scummy tactics. Don't preach to us. Every big clan has a few individuals who have done stuff like this, but EOP is the worst of the worst.

I don't know if you really believe that you were "cheated out of a win" by FI because they did one tenth of what you did to them in the fullout, or if you really think that your clan has only acted in retaliation to ddos attacks of others. The only retaliation you've been doing is as a response to getting slammed ingame, and since that won't stop any time soon I doubt the ddosing will.

I'm sure every clan would love to end on a clean note, but we've all been around enough to know EOP's character and it's safe to say that EOP won't play fair. Despite that, I'm sure most clans will do their best to end on a positive note, regardless of what your clan does. That being said, you've already shown your true colors so don't expect to make many friends.

We do not forgive, we do not forget.

That kid hacked 3 of our members for 40+ Defense. Quite like when your clan hacked Solo for 40+ Defense.

Goop is not a rank.

Your clan made us out to be such a bad clan. We are not as bad as anyone else in this aspect, and most of our clan gets hit off daily. Including myself. (Oh but I guess that's just us hitting ourselves off.) We've been joking about it for months, but the pure community is too daft to get the jokes, and take it all seriously. Refer to signature.

We never tell our members we were cheated out of the win. Our Leader didn't call a much needed push when it was vital to win. Every EoP member knows this, whether a couple decide to admit it or not.

"The only retaliation you've been doing is as a response to getting slammed ingame, and since that won't stop any time soon I doubt the ddosing will."

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't we **** on you this Saturday? Yes. Yes we did.

sjakeyeopsig.gif

17uRE.png

I don't know anyone in EoP that even ddos's.

I read this and absolutely face palmed. Nothing else need to be read. Your argument is invalid

Tell me who ddos's in EoP

inb4everyone

sjakeyeopsig.gif

17uRE.png

Eop gets ddosed but they keep fightin and its their fault if any others get ddosed and run away hmm seems ironic lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Believe what you want, let me explain a small part of today;

Rushed in and cleared EoP, moved to NE steps. Teamspeak is hit offline.

We move to NME Teamspeak, which is hosted on the same servers as EoP.

Fine the rest of the trip.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

I read this and absolutely face palmed. Nothing else need to be read. Your argument is invalid

inb4everyone

I hear Mr. Tayyab has QUITE a nice botnet.

They call me big meech.

Heard you got raped today

inb4everyone

Oh Tayyab? You mean the guy that retired? @Elder aka rarely plays.

sjakeyeopsig.gif

17uRE.png

His clan cleared yours and you still talk **** :down:

They call me big meech.

There is a difference between most feared and least respected.

Spoiler:
4pUDO.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

inb4everyone

Saw Tayyab on your Teamspeak yesterday.

Explain how all of FI's ranks got booted off in your fullout.

Everyone hates EOP as your propoganda is currently claiming so it must not have been another clan wanting you to win.

Explain please.

They call me big meech.

inb4everyone

Saw Tayyab on your Teamspeak yesterday.

Explain how all of FI's ranks got booted off in your fullout.

Everyone hates EOP as your propoganda is currently claiming so it must not have been another clan wanting you to win.

Explain please.

Explain to me how they were all hit off when on THEIR OWN VIDEO of the full out there was constant calling all the way through. You're saying random rumors that don't hold any water. Provide some proof.

We had 12 people hit off at the same time during that full out, and I remember seeing them all get hit off at the same time personally.

sjakeyeopsig.gif

17uRE.png

We had 12 people hit off at the same time during that full out, and I remember seeing them all get hit off at the same time personally.

I can use the exact same thing that you just said, I saw Chris (Addy Daddy) getting connection lost every single time he would join Fatality Teamspeak. I do not remember in the war having 12 EOP just drop instantly. Stop being idiotic and man up.

It is clearly someone important ie. a leader or rank or this all would stop. I think it is absolutely stupid that EOP is now seeking attention making these topics.

@Legend Goop gave away IP's and he was the ******* GOD of your clan for years. He still represents your clan and can access leaderboards.

They call me big meech.