Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Sunday Pk Trip 8-5-12

blue

We did work, it's sad how TLP needs to call other clans to crash in order to even compete against us.

Funny our spy said differently.

Grats on your trip I guess. Thanks for the loot. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We did work, it's sad how TLP needs to call other clans to crash in order to even compete against us.

BRB calling MM, You can't handle the TLMMP

it's sad how Zenith needs to create propaganda in order to even compete against us.

cwatididthar?

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

it's sad how Zenith needs to create propaganda in order to even compete against us.

cwatididthar?

I guess propaganda is showing videos of our trip, and stating what happened on our trip, which is shown in the videos?

2ewgrxw.gif

cwatididthar?

I guess propaganda is showing videos of our trip, and stating what happened on our trip, which is shown in the videos?

Because you know TLP and MM are just BEST FRIENDS for life, and how they totally didn't hit us as well even after you guys ended

Your videos show one of the three fights between us, all of which we clearly beat you, watch the mini map in your own video

But hey..whatever it takes to stay open.. Let me know how it goes when NPO leaves.

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

NPO is carrying the load for Zenith and when they give up Zenith will fall back into their pit of despair.

Nexus is carrying the load for Frenzy and when they give up Frenzy will fall back into their pit of despair.

can't tell if you're serious lol, I'm sure TLP can handle Zenith. As long as you guys had fun that's all that matters.

pretty sure we beat you in 20v20's all the time diederik, also pretty sure we smashed the **** out of tlp since we had a lot more than them.. And i'm pretty sure we nearly beat you in a p2p prep =/

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

NPO is carrying the load for Zenith and when they give up Zenith will fall back into their pit of despair.

Nexus is carrying the load for Frenzy and when they give up Frenzy will fall back into their pit of despair.

frenzy already got ripped apart ROFL, ranking sikh was their worst choice and now their own ranks quit the clan

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

can't tell if you're serious lol, I'm sure TLP can handle Zenith. As long as you guys had fun that's all that matters.

pretty sure we beat you in 20v20's all the time diederik, also pretty sure we smashed the **** out of tlp since we had a lot more than them.. And i'm pretty sure we nearly beat you in a p2p prep =/

You got destroyed this Sunday, dat negative KDR never lies.

11782527.png

kdl6vl.jpg

Not baiting, just showing the out-come of our fight, was very fun. Thanks Zenith.

this says it all zenith, no wonder you put 2mins into your topic

booty hurt

Proud Ex-Elite of Sanctity
Proud Ex-Elite of Ascendency

wizsigfortrapping.jpg

by looks of things tlp gave u the D. Fi fight looked decent.

Shoulda faught foe with ur opts since we had 50-58 people throughout trip.

Seems no clan is willing to step up

Surprised TLP didn't call you guys to come save their asses.

Save our asses from what??

From having to take extra time to loot everything from how bad we destroyed your clan?

yeah. we could've used the help looting, I lost alot of juicy loot because my inv was just too full

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

From having to take extra time to loot everything from how bad we destroyed your clan?

yeah. we could've used the help looting, I lost alot of juicy loot because my inv was just too full

Proud Council of TLP

Made me laugh, keep trying hard and you might get high council 1 day.

2ewgrxw.gif

Proud Council of TLP

Takes time to get a rank in any clan worth joining. Your clan falls outside that category <_<

11782527.png

Proud Council of TLP

Takes time to get a rank in any clan worth joining. Your clan falls outside that category <_<

Says the clan who does promotions every week lmao, what is it now 5 councils, 4 warlords, 4 events team, 7 elites lmao. I'm sure there's way more ranks than that but I cbf checking, not worth my time. You hand out ranks like lollipops haha.

2ewgrxw.gif

Proud Council of TLP

Says the clan who does promotions every week lmao, what is it now 5 councils, 4 warlords, 4 events team, 7 elites lmao. I'm sure there's way more ranks than that but I cbf checking, not worth my time. You hand out ranks like lollipops haha.

if only our elites were on our lb =/

why don't you get your leaks to check how many ranks we actually have?

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

Proud Council of TLP

promos are every 6 months :o couldnt your reliable leaks have told you that???

O btw why are NPO members already writing your topics??? i swear they have only been with you for like 1 month and a half, are they already propping you up with the running of the clan l0l?

11782527.png

Proud Council of TLP

join 2006/2007

Left 2009

Came back Dec 2009 been there since

Didn't want to be promo'd until 2011 or so

Point being?

I'm the one who single handedly ruined your clans previous winter with my leaks had you at 10 man pulls asking us to stay off of you

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

Proud Council of TLP

promos are every 6 months :o couldnt your reliable leaks have told you that???

O btw why are NPO members already writing your topics??? i swear they have only been with you for like 1 month and a half, are they already propping you up with the running of the clan l0l?

tumblr_m7fkbmemK41rwlcxzo1_500.gif

Proud Council of TLP

Idk why thats funny considering you have been a halfop in Zenith for a year