Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Sv] Sovereign vs Terror [T]

toppz.jpg

To be completely honest I wasn't going to even post this topic, but I decided to after reading one of the most illogical things I have ever read in my entire life, followed up by a flame. It was a good fight on our side, we kept the flame to a minimum and we appreciate the fights.

Picture provided by David-Styles.
120805235830.png

Video provided by Envyd; Comment, Like, Sub.

Round 1 - VICTORY
Sovereign Starting/Ending - 20/17
Terror Starting/Ending - 20/0

Sovereign Defending Round. We defended right below the rock south west in classic clanwars. Realizing that we had the superior stats, we got directly on top of them with scims, and pushed them from the south west lava, all the way towards the center of clanwars before the fight was over banging kids out that lagged behind.

Round 2 - DEFEAT
Sovereign Starting/Ending - 23/0
Terror Starting/Ending - 23/13

Sovereign Attacking Round. Terror defended in the trees next to jail. We got our scims out on top of them right when the opts were matched. Realizing they were down, Terror pulled out of the trees and began ranging into us north. Sovereign members got unorganized chasing Franco around the map, and eventually lost the fight. Although we did terrible this round, we still kept the fight extremely close giving Terror a run for their money.

Round 3 - VICTORY
Sovereign Starting/Ending - 24/18
Terror Starting/Ending - 24/0

Pk Run in Round. Terror was south west next to the lava. Terror members ran around like headless chickens while we chased picking them off as a unit, one by one they dropped and we gained the advantage. Great round. Goodluck in the Pure Clan Tournament, hopefully there will be losers bracket for the runner-ups.

120805170025.png

120805170037.png

120805173621.png
Dc =[
120805174003.png

120805174013.png
bSHM3.png