Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Sv] Sovereign vs Terror [T] Fullout pct results

BatmansCorrupt

toppz.jpg
This was a fullout war for the Pure clan tournament. Sv did work and got a victory. Great job. We peaked at 64 members and put up 2 great fights against Terror. I can't wait for the 20v20 and 10v10 against Terror, it shall be fun.

Omylord William :P
120808162927.png

Video provided by Envyd; Subscribe, Comment, Like

Round 1 - VICTORY
Sovereign Starting/Ending - 57/48
Terror Starting/Ending - 48/0

Sovereign Defending Round. We defended at the center of clanwars next to a banner and barrier. At the start of the fight, Terror rushed us and were extremely aggressive from jump start. With our superior stats we pushed on top of them south until they were cleared up.

Round 2 - VICTORY
Sovereign Starting/Ending - 64/48
Terror Starting/Ending - 70/0

Sovereign Attacking Round. Terror was defending far south next to the portal and Lava. They were extremely spread so we focused on the kids that were north, cleared them up and were between the two lava pools so we focused back south and got our scims out on top of them until the fight was cleared.

120808152908.png
120808155448.png
120808155900.png
120808161234.png
120808161319.png
120808161511.png
120808161640.png
120808161809.png
120808161823.png
120808164416.png
120808164707.png
120808164720.png
120808170502.png
120808170530.png
120808170715.png
120808170858.png
120808171605.png
120808171918.png
Join the #1 LPC today @ #sv-rs / www.sv-rs.com
bSHM3.png

too many clans been massing and every other clan thinks its an obligation to compete. Hopefully it fixes itself out

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

too many clans been massing and every other clan thinks its an obligation to compete. Hopefully it fixes itself out

yep cause cp didn't rely on all lpcs such as pf,ul,terror,yr, and ef etc to come to their full out vs fi right? or was it your so called elders which there were like 5 lmfao

tumblr_m6ywlyuAbA1rzvvedo1_500.gif

yep cause cp didn't rely on all lpcs such as pf,ul,terror,yr, and ef etc to come to their full out vs fi right? or was it your so called elders which there were like 5 lmfao

With that logic, PFULTYR beat FI ... L O L

oh man you got me!

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

The most ******** full-out ever.. you went from 34 ops to 60s ? looked @ most of ur players - nice invites from w57 + other clans..

stop ddosing, and you should have fought the 3rd round. Sv stop cheating..

Pure-warfare moderates should investigate this..

this is why we can't have nice things.

stop deleting other peoples comments.. This isn't communism, we get to have our opinion.

1phz3wx.jpg

Tbh, this full out was kind of a joke, first round we pulled 50 strong only terror members to find out that sv had mass invited... we fought the first battle after 2 ppl got disconnected, with 48 strong terror only members, we did lose to the mass invites down by a bit, after that it was a joke. We are highly discouraged by sv's invites. We hope that they won't continue this and will fight with the amount from their clan that they pulled in the future...

gf I guess, we joined pw to get away from the massers though.

The most ******** full-out ever.. you went from 34 ops to 60s ? looked @ most of ur players - nice invites from w57 + other clans..

stop deleting other peoples comments.. This isn't communism, we get to have our opinion.

I spoke to Allen and he was completely fine with me deleting his comment so calm down. As I explained to him we've given you guys the opportunity to make all rules yourself and this includes massing. If clans can't come to an agreement about it then just PM me on IRC and I'll set a rule for you which will prohibit massing in some sort of way. The rules are ultimately the responsibility of the clan leaders/officials and we're only here if they cannot agree on something. As stated in the new sticky be sure to know the rules you've set well in advance.

Arp-1.png

I spoke to Allen and he was completely fine with me deleting his comment so calm down. As I explained to him we've given you guys the opportunity to make all rules yourself and this includes massing. If clans can't come to an agreement about it then just PM me on IRC and I'll set a rule for you which will prohibit massing in some sort of way. The rules are ultimately the responsibility of the clan leaders/officials and we're only here if they cannot agree on something. As stated in the new sticky be sure to know the rules you've set well in advance.

Pure after round 1, they cheated we actually have set rules against massing, I believe we have a picture of pk t0 punish (owner of sv and leader) saying that he agrees to this day/time, and agreed to a 24 hour clan list which no one random can join in, which clearly is shown that he did not follow the rules. If we can find this pic what should we do?

woooooooooooooooo You tell em

crowngolduh9lr6nk8.gifLeader

of

vK5r7.png

pure, along with those pictures, we have pictures of ul members being told to get in ts3, as well as pictures of ppl joining their clan that we set to the rules we agreed on joining the day of the competition. I am not trying to start a riot but they cheated and we have both pics of them agreeing to rules and breaking them, including their own video where they tell leet and elmo from ul to come in ts3.

Can this be rematched/overturned/ what should we do considering they clearly cheated while we did not.

PM me in IRC. When the complaint was first given to me I wasn't shown any pictures of you guys agreeing to any such rule so there was nothing I could do. I don't want this dragged on in this topic so find me in IRC.

Arp-1.png

PM me in IRC. When the complaint was first given to me I wasn't shown any pictures of you guys agreeing to any such rule so there was nothing I could do. I don't want this dragged on in this topic so find me in IRC.

Ok, no problem I understand, I will pm you when I get home.

Pure after round 1, they cheated we actually have set rules against massing, I believe we have a picture of pk t0 punish (owner of sv and leader) saying that he agrees to this day/time, and agreed to a 24 hour clan list which no one random can join in, which clearly is shown that he did not follow the rules. If we can find this pic what should we do?

Post the picture and we will be eliminated from the fullout 20v20 and 10v10. It's fine to be dq'd imo. As long as the pure community is happy. But don't blame massing on your loss. You had more then us. But you must also realize that both parties will be eliminated as terror openly massed xl right before round 2.

bSHM3.png

pure, along with those pictures, we have pictures of ul members being told to get in ts3, as well as pictures of ppl joining their clan that we set to the rules we agreed on joining the day of the competition. I am not trying to start a riot but they cheated and we have both pics of them agreeing to rules and breaking them, including their own video where they tell leet and elmo from ul to come in ts3.

Can this be rematched/overturned/ what should we do considering they clearly cheated while we did not.

You do realize that we told unlimited members to get in our rs after we saw "there are 78 members in my friends chat" from William inviting xl..

bSHM3.png

U did have ul and some lt members (which merged with ascent to make Lethal) in first round lol. We both had nice pulls tho :) 2 lagged out or somethin in first round so we got 48

Nice job batman it was a fun fight :) ty

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

If the massin rule should be changed can it just be redone?

There is no rule against massing it's up to the leaders to decide rules. If the leaders can't agree then they come to myself or atommy and we decide a rule. In this case Terror is claiming there was a member list lock rule, but they haven't been able to provide me with any video or screenshot of such agreement.

Arp-1.png

Idk im not a leader pure lol i wouldnt agree to a massin rule tho lol it was a unexpected pull for both tho some lpcs pullin higher then mpcs lol we had 50 legit xD ty for all who attended

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Can both clans PLEASE shut the **** up. Because 1 Im very close with BOTH clans being that I have great friends in both. From what I know you guys went out MASS recruiting people into the friends chat / Clan Chat in less then 24 hours. None of you guys violated that rule UNTIL Terror tried to get xL and their 30-50 defence accounts. After Sv saw xL members getting capes even PUREFECT was getting Terror capes. So after Sv seen Terror cheating they let some of the UL members that were close to the clan join. Regardless of what happened Sv shouldn't be DQ'ed cause one, that would just ruin the whole tournament. Sv won the war even down 10 people. So I don't understand why SOP or Terror is complaining about massing, Cause I know DAMN Well you guys massed too.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

I am not going to make a big nerdy reply because I really know whats good.

1.You asked for dangerous - We said okay and you still lost. [TY for that btw I got two corrupt scim kills]

2.You invited EXCEL to come help, had "Hon0r" spamming we are massers, when he had people with 40 defence. Who knows, he MAY have had 40 defence people in the portal with you, since you did admit it > Name is blocked so will [i EX I] will not ddos the person who brought the truth out.

2ekqjh1.png

3. You actually are trying so hard to have SV disqualified, when you didn't even bother to try for the third round.

Besides, If we lost we wouldn't be as so pathetic to try to get a disqualification , we'd take the loss. but instead, we took the WIN.

ibX7K.png