Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM vs Nme 10v10, 2-1. MM vs fi 40v40, 2-1

Celtic

both these fights r pct fights btw, move into that section plz. We don't have anyone with clan leader access unless you count furious/Derrick and they're mods so yeah maybe give henry access

Before you get into the beating part remember we had no ts for last round or the result would been diffrent,

anyway good job and this is worng section ''mr.#1 topic maker''

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

Before you get into the beating part remember we had no ts for last round or the result would been diffrent,

1. no i wasnt going to get into any part. this is my entire thread

2. obviously didn't read the first post on this thread. l2read.

yeah last round we only sat in the middle for 15mins. could of swapped ts's with that amount of time. last round was also over as soon as it started

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

1. no i wasnt going to get into any part. this is my entire thread

2. obviously didn't read the first post on this thread. l2read.

yeah last round we only sat in the middle for 15mins. could of swapped ts's with that amount of time. last round was also over as soon as it started

sad people nowdays can't tank without ts l0l0l0l

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

according to rcmario u were ddosed all 3 rounds and we hit off addy daddy lmfa0

also i suggest you guys have a backup system like tinychat or mumble we suffered the same last year with some dumb rivalry with eop and it helped a bit

OT: here is 10v10

watchout s0ns we are the underdogs

Good luck against Frenzy in the semi-finals! Expecting to see TLP vs MM for the finals in 10v10 P2P :P

TLP will be a hard win in the 10v10 P2P and 40v40 F2P, but like said before you guys are beasts. So it's anyone's win.

Good luck against Frenzy in the semi-finals! Expecting to see TLP vs MM for the finals in 10v10 P2P :P

TLP will be a hard win in the 10v10 P2P and 40v40 F2P, but like said before you guys are beasts. So it's anyone's win.

We already beat Fatality, what makes you think we won't beat MM? ^_^

33ok6d5.gifProud Current Council of Frenzy33ok6d5.gif

5yeo2g.jpg
n_range_siggy.png

some one seems very confident :D

The fact that you'll be there lol!

Depends how hard nox carries tbh, you guys could win, but I'm placing my bets on MM.

does Fi get ddosed every time they lose? i really lost respect for them after all them bitching. Gj MM did work

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~