Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Destroys EOP

Curry

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, epic job. Remove the starting opts before mods take down your topic (unless it's allowed again, then idk?)

Good job, MM.

`pure said he didn't care, I'll take them out just to be safe I guess

From what i hear...

You had only 1 fight or two? vs EOP.

First one being at maze where eop logged on top of you and got gwased lost about 20 opts making it basically matched.

With no callers alive and a main clan sniping us you took the fight, eop pulled it all the way to gap in order for returns but with mains sniping and mm still full with prayer it was hopeless.

Second fight was at corp where you rushed and the fight went on for a minute till the mains magically showed up again, with the fight pulling to piper epidemic decides to snipe EOP. With ts being ddosed and EOP sniped... MM once again takes a cheap win.

Great trip though, it's a shame you wouldn't fight 1vs1 without. I heard you guys did nothing but hide from EOP.

creedv.png

From what i hear...

First one being at maze where eop logged on top of you and got gwased lost about 20 opts making it basically matched.

With no callers alive and a main clan sniping us you took the fight, eop pulled it all the way to gap in order for returns but with mains sniping and mm still full with prayer it was hopeless.

Second fight was at corp where you rushed and the fight went on for a minute till the mains magically showed up again, with the fight pulling to piper epidemic decides to snipe EOP. With ts being ddosed and EOP sniped... MM once again takes a cheap win.

Great trip though, it's a shame you wouldn't fight 1vs1 without. I heard you guys did nothing but hide from EOP.

give up lol...

From what i hear...

that was the biggest most rediculous excuse ever. "WE LOGGED IN ON TOP OF THEM, AND GOT GWASED, NOT FAIR!"

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

From what i hear...

We had had a feast when eop logged in, dropped so many for corrupts. Yeah and the mains only attacked eop ofc, we were getting sniped by ****** mains also.

Anyways was fun seeing eop pming every mm member for leaks. :whistling: Shout out to my boy albania l0l.

From what i hear...

I love how you and LS can stand together in fall-ins and not hit each other spamming nice messages to each other and then blame us for mains that didn't help us at all. You got clapped, problem? We didn't hide from you we were stalking you on levels your incompetent brain can't handle. Query `Doc for lessons.

You also seemed desperate

(17:53:33) <`Doc> (17:18:15) <preschool> 15M TO LEAK MM LOCS PER HIT

(17:53:33) <`Doc> (17:21:12) <`Doc> no way!

(17:53:33) <`Doc> (17:21:49) <`Doc> dude I really need the money

(17:53:34) <`Doc> (17:22:03) <`Doc> i havent been able to make money since my fish died

(17:53:34) <`Doc> (17:22:24) <`Doc> his name was sparkels, and he died from a rare illness called ick

(17:53:34) <`Doc> (17:22:33) <`Doc> so you promise you'll pay me

(17:53:34) <`Doc> (17:23:16) <preschool> yh

(17:53:34) <`Doc> (17:23:29) <`Doc> you ever had a fish before?

(17:53:34) <`Doc> (17:23:37) <`Doc> there beautiful creatures

(17:53:34) <`Doc> (17:25:12) <`Doc> right preschool?

(17:53:34) <`Doc> (17:25:55) <preschool> yh

(17:53:34) <`Doc> (17:25:56) <preschool> 15M TO LEAK MM LOCS PER HIT

(17:53:34) <`Doc> (17:27:06) <`Doc> your just using me

(17:53:34) <`Doc> (17:27:16) <`Doc> i only leak to nice people

(17:53:34) <`Doc> (17:27:28) <`Doc> like if i feel a spiritual connect with them

(17:53:34) <`Doc> (17:27:33) <`Doc> like i had with my fish

(17:53:34) <`Doc> (17:27:35) <`Doc> i would

(17:53:34) <`Doc> (17:29:02) <`Doc> we juts logged to w80

(17:53:34) <`Doc> (17:29:11) <`Doc> bob grabbed a fallin and is walkin east

(17:53:34) <`Doc> (17:29:15) <`Doc> towards gap

(17:53:34) <`Doc> (17:29:23) <`Doc> going greaters i believe

(17:53:34) <`Doc> (17:29:26) <`Doc> still goin east

(17:53:34) <`Doc> (17:29:36) <`Doc> you promise youll pay

(17:53:34) <`Doc> (17:29:53) <`Doc> swear on sparkels grave!

qekiqy.png

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png

From what i hear...

the mains were no where near the initial fight and were not with mm so basically you all died the end??

I admit to using some propaganda, but mine's different from Jonty's, he tries to make it seem like they won. Mine's different, you already know we won, I just use it to make sure you know you clan sucks.

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png

Gratz MM, np for the AC.

Not gona lie, I was planning to snipe returners from both clans, but I couldn't find a single MM returner. I suppose the KDR tells it all.

[00:39:34] <Unknown17471> yo listen

[00:39:35] <Unknown17471> stop sniping mm

[00:39:38] <Unknown17471> or your site is going down

[00:39:40] <Unknown17471> for a year

[00:39:42] <Unknown17471> and ur ts is going down

[00:39:43] <Unknown17471> for a year

[00:39:50] <Unknown17471> stop sniping eop

Come at me, with all you got.

You snipe pure clans on the weekends, disgusting..

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

Gratz MM, np for the AC.

Not gona lie, I was planning to snipe returners from both clans, but I couldn't find a single MM returner. I suppose the KDR tells it all.

He said they were Acing; aka killing the Ls. But then they started to kill EoP I guess.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

From what i hear...

Not sure about all that stuff you're saying, but I do know NME and Eop share a TS/Site server, and our Ts never went down, but your's got ddosed right?

That leads me to believe your whole post is bs.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Gratz MM, np for the AC.

You pretend to be a pure clan on weekends. Disgusting.