Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Destroys EOP

Curry

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hit us on login shame on us.

Using Nip/S0 to prevent a return war that EoP would obviously win because they're not forum guest massers that don't actually need 57 WC to attend a F2P Trip.

Shame on you.

you're right

EOP first need forum guests to be able to get forum guests to come to trips

Well Jamel and anyone else who wasn't been in EoP in 2010 or 2011, this is MM.

They will mass recruit the forum guests, if that doesn't work and they don't outpull you by 10+, they will hide from you to try and drain your opts while lying to their members telling you we are the ones being hunted.

Then when they realise they eventually have to actually fight, they get s0 (or it was HF before they closed) to hit you first to disorganize you, waste some food, drain some pray, get you spread. Once they feel like enough damage has been done by the mains they rush in. Sometimes our TS will go down, sometimes if we're lucky it won't. The main clan will sit between the fight and canoe/edge (whichever is being used to return), and camp your returners until MM start winning the fight.

Once the lack of returners gives MM the advantage, they immediately start running in the opposite direction from the return spot. If you follow them it makes it even harder for you return, if you don't follow them they logout and claim a win. Then once they've managed to log off mid-fight because the KDR got in their favour, they'll have the mains rush your ending group again so you can't camp their stragglers or take an ending pic.

Anyone in FOE or EoP over the last few years knows this is the case, and now the EoP 2012 know it as well.

Pathetic as always.

are you that ******* retarded that you actually believe that or are you trolling

no i've just been fighting MM long enough to know how it goes down

funny thing is that even despite all that we still ended up dominating MM for much of '10-'11, today unfortunately we weren't able to, i suppose because a large % of our memberbase isn't used to this **** yet, but the more often it happens the better we get at returning to avoid mains and how to stop you guys logging out.

qcQy2.jpg

Using Nip/S0 to prevent a return war that EoP would obviously win because they're not forum guest massers that don't actually need 57 WC to attend a F2P Trip.

Shame on you.

you're right

You realize that sign ups requires actually sign ups from apps+ on forums yeah?

We didn't have one single forum guest come with us today because to have been able to attend this trip you would have needed acess to our app/member boards to sign ups. Anyone that didn't sign up was not allowed to come on this particular trip according to our forum topic. But I guess you can't retaliate to any of my posts with a valid argument today. :confused:

Shame on you.

Nip said it himself on this topic he was planning on sniping both clans returners but its kinda hard to snipe mm returners when hardly any were dying

Forum guests?? Are you claiming 75 mm/forum guests are better than 100 glorious eop warriors?

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

Shame on you.

you're right

We didn't have one single forum guest come with us today because to have been able to attend this trip you would have needed acess to our app/member boards to sign ups. Anyone that didn't sign up was not allowed to come on this particular trip according to our forum topic. But I guess you can't retaliate to any of my posts with a valid argument today. :confused:

you didn't have one single forum guest because you do not have any forum guests

i think you completely missed the point of the post but I can only expect that based on your previous statements

ITT: EOP complaining about MM bringing mains when EOP brought LS to the ACTUAL FIGHTS while nip/s0 killed a grand total of 5-10 eop RETURNERS after their clan had already lost the fights against MM despite having +20 people and addy armor. Also EOP complaining about DDoSing (well that's ironic) when multiple sources confirm that EOP's teamspeak did not go down.

Shame on you.

Nip said it himself on this topic he was planning on sniping both clans returners but its kinda hard to snipe mm returners when hardly any were dying

Forum guests?? Are you claiming 75 mm/forum guests are better than 100 glorious eop warriors?

Not at all. And as of your KDR report we did take out ~20MM. Again, you pretty much cleared us at Maze but that wasn't going to stop us from returning. Usually when you die you're meant to return via Canoe/Edge not just have an attitude of a good little ***** and just stay in edge accepting defeat. Our leaders were heavily advising us to return which was impossible because Nip was at Mossies with his team of mains sniping us.

Personally, I felt it was kind of unusual and courageous of you guys to clear our 80% addy clan at Maze. but it would have been more interesting if the fight had dragged on for longer and the mains weren't sniping what was left of our main(as in original) group at Maze. :thumbsup:

On top of that, never did you guys actually 1v1 us today and when you had the opportunity to you ran to single and quickly hopped waiting for the opportunity for s0 to rush us so you could step in finish us off and claim a win.

Shame on you.

we had no contact with them -.-

also ur returners wouldnt have been able to make it to the initial first fight in time and we had already logged from a cleared battle field for the 10th time

Shame on you.

you're right

i think you completely missed the point of the post but I can only expect that based on your previous statements

I guess this is because any forum guests we get end up applying and becoming applicants rather than just browse our forums to look at bank/irl pics and expect to come on our trips all the same :confused:

Shame on you.

you're right

I guess this is because any forum guests we get end up applying and becoming applicants rather than just browse our forums to look at bank/irl pics and expect to come on our trips all the same :confused:

no this is because your forums are terrible and no one wants to look at them ever (hence your lack of community and absolutely no forum activity)

but I mean I guess that those 30 forum random forum guests MM brought + 45 MM are better than the 100 (EOP is strong) members you brought, that is what you are implying, correct?

Shame on you.

Not at all. And as of your KDR report we did take out ~20MM. Again, you pretty much cleared us at Maze but that wasn't going to stop us from returning. Usually when you die you're meant to return via Canoe/Edge not just have an attitude of a good little ***** and just stay in edge accepting defeat. Our leaders were heavily advising us to return which was impossible because Nip was at Mossies with his team of mains sniping us.

Personally, I felt it was kind of unusual and courageous of you guys to clear our 80% addy clan at Maze. but it would have been more interesting if the fight had dragged on for longer and the mains weren't sniping what was left of our main(as in original) group at Maze. :thumbsup:

On top of that, never did you guys actually 1v1 us today and when you had the opportunity to you ran to single and quickly hopped waiting for the opportunity for s0 to rush us so you could step in finish us off and claim a win.

You wanted a return fight at maze? Notsureifsrs...We completely cleared you except for the ~20 addy mains who were running for their lives out towards gdz. With the battlefield completely cleared we left to get a bank. It would have been a complete waste of time to chase your few survivors all the way to vents/mossies, where we would run into the 70 eop we massacred freshly clad in addy as well as mains and whoever else was sniping returners. There is a difference between dragging a fight to mossies and running there with your tail in between your legs. The latter is what you did and it's not worth pursuing. The fight was over and it was a clean 1v1 with not a single main in sight.

As for the second fight, the initial clash was pretty much a 1v1 except that you had a few ls mains on your side as well. Despite that, we completely cleared the fight and started to make our way up near gdz to take ending. However, your returners (clearly unscathed by the mains your leaders say we were teaming with) followed us up, and this time instead of not bothering, we turned around and destroyed them as well.

I honestly don't know how you can have a single complaint when you had 20 more people, 30 more defense levels, and ls mains and you still managed to lose in such a one-sided manner.

Shame on you.

you're right

no this is because your forums are terrible and no one wants to look at them ever (hence your lack of community and absolutely no forum activity)

but I mean I guess that those 30 forum random forum guests MM brought + 45 MM are better than the 100 (EOP is strong) members you brought, that is what you are implying, correct?

Funny you say that we have inactive forums haha I'm on there everyday we have an active TS/Forums unlike MM that basically shuns new members unless they're maxed out. I've been in MMs TS before it's **** for a newcomer almost every channel is locked and your weekday member-ase consists of the likes of Heston, Pixels + Other Lion den. God you're not even worth arguing with and I guess you just admitted to having 30 forum guests. :thumbsup:

also furious since u seem to be reading all this crap can u pls make pct 10v10 f2p topic on that section that none of us can access? vid is in clan discussion on mm forums, it's called mm vs. yellow capes

ITT: MM using ls as an excuse for giving s0 our locs all trip when there hasn't been a single shred of evidence provided showing ls was even out today.

ITT: Eop using forums guests as an excuse in this topic when there hasn't been a single shred of evidence provided that MM brought forum guests.

and how is using forum guests even an excuse, are you claiming since mm brought forums guests and had 75 ppl that helped them beat 100 eop? Meaning you wouldve needed more of an advantage in opts in order to have beaten MM. Really shows the quality in eop

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

Shame on you.

you're right

Funny you say that we have inactive forums haha I'm on there everyday we have an active TS/Forums unlike MM that basically shuns new members unless they're maxed out. I've been in MMs TS before it's **** for a newcomer almost every channel is locked and your weekday member-ase consists of the likes of Heston, Pixels + Other Lion den. God you're not even worth arguing with and I guess you just admitted to having 30 forum guests. :thumbsup:

yes you are right because having 40 people on our TS on a random weekday but them being in locked channels means it is inactive

brilliance

Look s0nnies y'all musta forgot.

Eop had ~20 more than MM, logged in but still couldn't tank even though their defence is 3x MM's.

I would say about 10 Instantly dropped, still making MM out opted, yet MM didn't die. There has been dozens and dozens of time when MM will log in under a clan in f2p, and still manage to clear them, sometimes with the same opts. I'm sorry no one in EOP could tank or even dish out enough damage to kill any mm members. That simply isn't MM's problems. Those 100 sign ups lack quality.

2nd fight. Was a clean run in. Eop managed to kill about 4 people during the initial fight while MM killed about 65. Then EOP tried to run away from MM (they literally just straight up booked it from piper to corp; NOT A DRAG). Then when MM just walked away and EOP being narrow minded individuals didn't realize the fight was already lost. So they followed pursuit and killed about another 4 people. MM turned around, smacked them, and then just left cause they straight up booked it again l0l. Then EOP managed to kill about 2 MM members who were too blood thirsty. Rest of MM's death during that fight was to a couple mains. TLP dissy and some other nubs.

It's not MM's problem that they don't die, that they don't have any returners for LS/NQ to snipe.

Oh and I'll humble you on the "forum guest" theory.

So you think 35 MM members and 35 forum guests or w/e can beat your mighty, lean, 100 sign up pull? Do you realize how hard you are flaming your own members? So keep claiming that we bring forum guests, all you do it shoot down your own clan.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Shame on you.

you're right

yes you are right because having 40 people on our TS on a random weekday but them being in locked channels means it is inactive

brilliance

Please don't lie to yourself. Ive been in MMs TS plenty of times alternating different times of day it is always inactive and your community is just kids that have been in MM for a long time and keep to themselves and don't give 2 ***** about any new members.

Look s0nnies y'all musta forgot.

Eop had ~20 more than MM, logged in but still couldn't tank even though their defence is 3x MM's.

I would say about 10 Instantly dropped, still making MM out opted, yet MM didn't die. There has been dozens and dozens of time when MM will log in under a clan in f2p, and still manage to clear them, sometimes with the same opts. I'm sorry no one in EOP could tank or even dish out enough damage to kill any mm members. That simply isn't MM's problems. Those 100 sign ups lack quality.

2nd fight. Was a clean run in. Eop managed to kill about 4 people during the initial fight while MM killed about 65. Then EOP tried to run away from MM (they literally just straight up booked it from piper to corp; NOT A DRAG). Then when MM just walked away and EOP being narrow minded individuals didn't realize the fight was already lost. So they followed pursuit and killed about another 4 people. MM turned around, smacked them, and then just left cause they straight up booked it again l0l. Then EOP managed to kill about 2 MM members who were too blood thirsty. Rest of MM's death during that fight was to a couple mains. TLP dissy and some other nubs.

It's not MM's problem that they don't die, that they don't have any returners for LS/NQ to snipe.

Oh and I'll humble you on the "forum guest" theory.

So you think 35 MM members and 35 forum guests or w/e can beat your mighty, lean, 100 sign up pull? Do you realize how hard you are flaming your own members? So keep claiming that we bring forum guests, all you do it shoot down your own clan.

You sure that with this trip m8?

Again, you got us at Maze but you ran from us at GDZ/Corp until we finally got into a fight with nippon and his s0 mains at vents because we had nothing better to do with you running away from us.

Also we didn't run north away from you the fight had moved to piper because of continous calls to push onto you/push againts the lava etc.

And we cleared you there and chased you to GDZ as we pushed you east through gap and then bailed after your mains kept sniping our returns and let the little pink capes through the gate to the battle.

Shame on you.

you're right

brilliance

Please don't lie to yourself. Ive been in MMs TS plenty of times alternating different times of day it is always inactive and your community is just kids that have been in MM for a long time and keep to themselves and don't give 2 ***** about any new members.

no one is lying when they say they don't agree with you lol