Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Purefects not so "Perfect" Saturday

sithlord

KMJLY.png

Sorry for the lack of graphics on this topic, check next week for a more "pretty" topic :P

After short notice, SoP's leader Orhun has decided to come back to runescape after a few months off, with that said we decided to dedicate this trip to him! Hes still on vacation so he won't be fully active but expect him back soon!

To start off our trip we wanted our coveted 1v1 fight vs PF but they declined for reasons I will not disclose. (We eventually got it)

Terror vs xL

Anywho we got word that xL was hanging around W81 we'd decided to welcome them into LPC saturdays with a fight vs us and thats exactly what we did. We rushed them east of vents and held east with bows, seeing as they seemed to be pulling away we pushed with scims and cleared the remainder of xL.

Terror vs PureFect

Shortly after clearing xL, PureFect rushed us from the west. Seemingly wanting to hit us whilst we were down we gave them the fight we wanted initially although being down food/prayer from the previous fight. We held east with bows calling a push west about 20 seconds into the fight and were able to claim the W.

Terror vs PureFect

Quickly after those fights, both leaders seemingly tired of the previous fights in W81 decided to set up a 1v1 fight in a different world. We agreed to defend and the war began. PF quickly rushed in with scims out, we quickly switched our prayers and focused in the center of vents and on any PF member standing out. We started to push them to mossies and the battle was done.

Terror vs Sovereign

This is the clan that we wanted, after gaining intel that they would not be going out this weekend due to them preparing for there fullout monday it was quite a surprise to see them. The fight began east of vents and we pushed each and every ****** SV member to GAP leading ultimately to SV getting the ****.

Terror vs Sovereign

We got word of a cluster and that SV was involved, we quickly hopped worlds and got involved. We shifted our focus to SV and cleared them up quickly as usual. After being cheated out of a fullout and being beat by them in the PCT for the 10v10 bracket it was extremely fun punishing these kids.

Pics:

qe9BR.png

BX7QG.png

dYKUn.png

BzHke.png

Videos:

Ex POV

Interested in joining the reigning LPC? visit our IRC channel @ #Terror

PureFect > Perfect : ...??? no sense??

anyway,

38v30 (without mentioning clancloaks)

proud of my members not fearing to fight anyone down by any opts :D

not that perfect imo :)

looking forward for preps this week ;)

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

anyway,

Gf guyz :P was fun :) at first i saw a couple of mains fightin mostly us tho or maybe they were just unorganize lol some wouldnt off some of us while we fought

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Looked fun ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Thanks sith for posting this up and thanks guys for welcoming me with such victories and such a nice saturday evening, we did good, we did great.

And erm I thought the rules for this section clearly sates you aren't allowed to post opts ? But ok .. Whatever we did have more yes, but we asked and you agrreed coorect ? We even hopped to fight other people and you came after us ? Correct ? Hmm ... Doesn't make you sound so honourable now ? You even crashed our fight vs xl ..

Anyway forget about what happened or how it happened, great job for those who fought with us or against us, you guys did great as a whole, ofc our boys were the better half because they managed to win the battles and enabled us to lead them to victory.

Thanks for the warm welcome again lads :)

:D this video make no sense and either the title u maybe cleared us once or 2 times but we cleared u at the alot of fights dont forget the first part of your video's ''where you keep running''

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''

:D this video make no sense and either the title u maybe cleared us once or 2 times but we cleared u at the alot of fights dont forget the first part of your video's ''where you keep running''

I'm truly not saying this because I'm in #Terror orbecause I want to keep or name clean but

I truly truly do not remember losing one fight from tonight, yes maybe we walked away but how long can a clan survive with no pray or food when we just sit aand wait for your clan to return over and over again ? You restock get prey get food whjen you die, while we make do with what we can from loots(means getting no prey) while mains and xl just sit around hitting anyone who wonders to far to get pray ?

So please don't take this away from us.

Dalmore u fought us twice lol and yea we cleared u well if makin u all run to mossies twice counts lol u were winnin in 1 fight tho i do accept that lol we werent out :P we were still there returning but xl crashed so u left we fought xl then u rerushed and we went to pocket above vents were some tried to melee us and became easy kills then rest went either north of mossies or to mossies

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

I'm truly not saying this because I'm in #Terror orbecause I want to keep or name clean but

I truly truly do not remember losing one fight from tonight, yes maybe we walked away but how long can a clan survive with no pray or food when we just sit aand wait for your clan to return over and over again ? You restock get prey get food whjen you die, while we make do with what we can from loots(means getting no prey) while mains and xl just sit around hitting anyone who wonders to far to get pray ?

Question:

How can a clan survive without food

Answer

YOOOLLLOOOOO BE LIKE US AND FIGHT WITHOUT BANK WE FOUGHT 3 CLANS WITHOUT BANKING INCL YOU WITHOUT BANKING LAST WEEKS.

Anyways goodjob on the rest of your trip.

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''

anyway,

purefect and perfect sounds almost the same when you think about it.. kid you already know don't bullsh-t ..

Proud of this clan ! I'd have to say thank God i got sick today and called in sick from work. Terror didn't disappoint me more than i already was :D

Can't effing wait for next week saturday w0000000000000p

For orhun !!

1phz3wx.jpg

Tbh we moved south like in the vid, held by the tree ex3n died, we returned still holding by tree and cleared you sorry our vidder died, im pretty sure if you kill the guy video'n it doesn't count as a win. I died one time today, it was due to xl. We never got cleared, in fact we were in multi by that tree, returners came and cleared you. Vidder dies does not mean we are cleared.

Anyways, thanks for the fights guys.

It was purefect for us.

Question:

How can a clan survive without food

Answer

YOOOLLLOOOOO BE LIKE US AND FIGHT WITHOUT BANK WE FOUGHT 3 CLANS WITHOUT BANKING INCL YOU WITHOUT BANKING LAST WEEKS.

Anyways goodjob on the rest of your trip.

All you guys banked when you died .. When you kept returning ... Anyway whatever I'm not going to argue, it was a 3 way fight and in our view we defo came out on top .. Thanks