Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Purefects not so "Perfect" Saturday

sithlord

Lol it was a fun trip :P had a good pull and a lot of action. Xl+Pf gave us alot of action :) idk if we were gettin snipe by ul but ik i saw their capes one moment in a cluster lol. Sv gave us action in the end but idk wat happened in the beggining. It was one of the funnest trips ive been to just we were sniped by mains in the fights

Ty every1 who gave us a fight :P

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Lol it was a fun trip :P had a good pull and a lot of action. Xl+Pf gave us alot of action :) idk if we were gettin snipe by ul but ik i saw their capes one moment in a cluster lol. Sv gave us action in the end but idk wat happened in the beggining. It was one of the funnest trips ive been to just we were sniped by mains in the fights

Ty every1 who gave us a fight :P

Skyz you always say it like it beeez lol... we had a fight and cleared ls life as well but i figured they weren't worth mentioning because there not a pure clan. We did encounter other clans in clusters for a min but most clusters ended up just being us pf and xl

Lol ik sith and On My Way i think was his name was meleein me in our fights vs Pf but eventually s0 came and killed him lol then sniped our fight with xl

But ik it was xl, pf and T on all fights just sayin lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance