Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We Came, We Clicked, We Conqured.

3at

TOPIC WRITTEN BY QUODE.

bannerwqh.png

SIKE

Shout-out To Zenith for being the only clan to give us a clean pkri today out-opted. Balls. :)

Today Hostility went out with a modestly simple pull averaging around 24 lions throughout the trip, peaking at 27 and going out and having a rather humorous trip despite the attitudes and "promises" from our recently re-opened degenerate cousins back in EF.

QOEn.png

Not only did they manage to out-invite their previous masters CP, they also managed to perform at around the same level, without even lasting in the wilderness as much... Letzbehonest, at least CP can sit in Mossies single rather than Edgeville single ;)... Congratulations though EF, you did manage to outpull us by about ~10ish members, so I guess that'll be a morale victory for you guys when you avoid telling your members they got out-performed by "mains", which you openly accept.

QP5S.png

Shoutout to Zenith for the attempted clean run-in, as some wise EF child once said:

QOEF.png

It's okay Eugene, although I'll agree it's a shame NME have to try and crash every fight to get action, I think we got more out of you than NME did ;)

Le Videos:

COMMING SOON

s6k2tz.jpg

20r085z.jpg

After setting out from Varrock multi wilderness at around 3:10pm CT time and hearing that EF were wasting another 45 minutes giving speeches in an attempt to invite more people, we set up a PKRI with Zenith, despite knowledge that there was a good chance of it getting crashed. As we rushed (from dwarves) to them dd'ed on the south side of Corp, we called a simple bow to scim movement on their dd pile, where quite a few monkrobed individuals were standing seemingly AFK, allowing for some quick easy KO's to even the opts out, just before NME rushed from our side.

Thanks Zenith for the attempted clean fight, don't worry about NME though, they can't hound clans 1v1 like they could back in 2011, so don't let em use ya as a step-pad, just keep doing what ya do and lettem show what they lack.

s6k2tz.jpg

34q6zid.jpg

So after the crashed runin vs Zenith, we grew bored of waiting for speeches down at EF HeadQuarters (aka Edgeville) to end, so we popped our way down to grab some more food and arrows, then decided to motivate EF to make their way out of the single zone, and into the Wilderness ;)

After going up through BH crater, we went through mossies to get at EF who had pulled north to the level 44 tip of the lava line, and despite knowing that we had another clan close on our tails, we went ahead and rushed the **** out of them, and after doing some serious damage against their pour little souls, pulled north and east around the lava, allowing NME to get some kills from them, and as they for some reason attempted to chase us around the whole lava line (we killed 2-4 of them whilst they got like 2-3 of our laggers), we had some laughs in TS over poor EF's fate as they probably were on the worse end of that, and continued on our merry way.

s6k2tz.jpg

34rvqxu.jpg

After hearing that Z was busy and EF were running around "regrouping", we decided to pop by our old friend Hon0r and see how his new clan was doing, by rushing water maze and having some lawlz as we cleared them out.

During this time I think we spotted Enormity out and about in mossies, so gratz to them for steppin out today :), hope to see more of them in the future.

s6k2tz.jpg

34q6zid.jpg

We chose to hop back into multi, and after banging the **** out of them at vents through corp (through a cluster of other clans and junk), sent them into edgeville or single, which was a great last fight to have considering all of the talk they'd been talkin this past week ;).

Thanks to everybody we encountered today, Thanks to Zenith for actually attempting a PKRI with us, and ty for EF for providing us a lovely mix of entertainment and kills :P.

Cyall tomorrow w/ our powerful dds's and 1 iteming ^_^

120811224534.png

120811220934.png

120811161613.png

120811213830.png

Mdo2d.png

WQiNQ.png

aTRMQ.png

120811163727.png

120811164503.png

120811231302.png

120811164503.png

120811195221.png
3at.png

evolvek.png

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so this is where fofo is at now

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

Thanks for the fight today

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Facepalm l0l, so much effort put into this topic.

unlike your lpcs, this topic was somewhat decent when effort was put in

I think Eternal would 3-0 Hi so plz dont flame my friends

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

gj on your trip boys

David of CP is just a little upset because he didn't have fun on his Saturday ;/

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

Nice job HI, thanks for the fights as well.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Not all of CP's knockoff LPCs and MPC versions combined could 3-0 any clan besides EF... Soooooo it's not flame, it's truth.

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

Not all of CP's knockoff LPCs and MPC versions combined could 3-0 any clan besides EF... Soooooo it's not flame, it's truth.

Let's see your clan prep CP lol.

koolssigcopy.png