Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Unlimited's Pee Kay Trip 8/11

Elmos

80782420.png

On this hot August Saturday, Unlimited set out like every other week, this time peaking at 32. The LPC scene is bigger than it ever was so we took this advantage to get plenty of action and that's exactly what we did. With our Team-20 Capes on, we knew that we're out for a treat. Thanks to all the clan who went out to keep the LPC scene active =]

unlimitedy.png

Unlimited VS Terror , xL , Purefect

Setting out and catching a breath of fresh air in the wildy, we found out that Terror is one of the only clans out at the second, while the others were doing last minute massing or slowly walking up in single. Action is what we seek so we rushed them along the lava northeast of mossies. A few minutes with our scims slicing the innocent souls out of them, we realized xL was here so we pulled north to prevent being sandwiched. That's when we realized Purefect crashed so we focused north on them for a bit. But we were getting sniped from south while battling from north, so we pulled west into mossies to conclude our first fight of the day.

unlimitedy.png

Unlimited VS Lethal

After the recent merge of Leet Tactics and Ascent, we were curious about them and decided so say hi to them in their opening trip. We rushed the trees northeast of Chaos Alter and cleared them up within seconds. Apparently some of them logged out, but for the unfortunate ones who didn't click fast enough did not live.

unlimitedy.png

Unlimited VS Lethal , Eternal

We wanted an actual clean fight with Lethal since they are the new clan stepping up to the big boys, so we rushed them in the trees west of CA. Apparently the were in a fight against Eternal, as we cleared them all up and chased the survivors until there were none left. Sorry for the crash, just needed to stop by again to greet Lethal =]

unlimitedy.png

Unlimited VS Sovereign , xL

As MPCs are about to mass, we know our time is running out so we quickly set up a pkri against Sovereign at vents. Our numbers dropped as some people went to their MPC/HPC masses early so we knew we were going have to perform well. We rushed the vents and begun our fight. We dropped quite a few of them right of the bat and killed the ones who dared to ran inside of us and got off to a great start. However the battle was far from over when xL decided to crash our fight once again. We got a quick regroup at singles tree for about 20 seconds and rushed the lava pocket north of corp. With our scims out, the remaining 20 Unlimited warriors on the battlefield dropped the xL kids 1 by 1 on the lava. The 40 xL kids were rapidly dying to the point where we even gained the number advantage as SV rerushed it. It was a messy cluster from there, plus we were all out of food and prayer so we dipped to singles trees as we heard Terror and Purefect were on there way.

From there it was unofficial as 10 of us binded the kids in multi while being in single and got 10-15 kills in matter of minutes =]

unlimitedy.png

It was a fun pk trip, extremely action packed as we expected.
Thanks to all the clans we fought, once again.

-Videos & Pictures-

Waiting for nubs to get on and upload their vid -.-

Trying to put pictures in order of the trip:

120811142310j.png
120811144238.png
120811215456.png
120811215501.png
120811215504.png
120811221529.png
120811221151.png
120811221240.png
120811151232.png
120811222517.png
120811152528.png
120811222938.png
31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

nice UL, but why does it say u peaked at 32 when u have less then 20 in all those pics. Not flaming just wondering

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

nice UL, but why does it say u peaked at 32 when u have less then 20 in all those pics. Not flaming just wondering

That was peak, and most screenies are late in the trips when our numbers dipped.

The first one vs Terror, we started with 29, which is only few off of peak

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

You did not clear terror in this trip. It was my first lpc trip since sop/sl dominated it at least 6 months ago... i promise terror did not get cleared yesterday.

Gj otherwise ul looked like a lot of fun.

Didn't state that :P

Said that we were pounding you guys hard until clans crashed, it was too early in the fight for either clan to claim a victory :P

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

Gj Ul i dont really remember fightin u at begginin but ok lol we were fighin xl then i saw ur capes sniping us lol then Pf crashed lol looked like u had a great trip tho :)

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Gj Ul i dont really remember fightin u at begginin but ok lol we were fighin xl then i saw ur capes sniping us lol then Pf crashed lol looked like u had a great trip tho :)

from our perspective we were fighting u, then xl crashed, then we pulled north and pf crashed lol

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

You did not clear terror in this trip. It was my first lpc trip since sop/sl dominated it at least 6 months ago... i promise terror did not get cleared yesterday.

relax man

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

relax man

lmao +1

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png