Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's Sunday ~Strongest

Furious

So before I post the propaganda most truthful topic topic evar, and before the topic gets out of hand with all the drama.

I just wanted to say that today I lost about 8.5 mil because of those gay ass team bacon kids or whoever the hell they are.

You all can go rot in a flaming pit of fecal matter.

tldr: I went out with my clan and killed **** today.

And without further ado here's the topic.

Full credits to Hanuman, and little Biig Bear aka videls.

xrunekasmahatma2009rs5.png

MM-RS.ORG

On Sunday, August 12th, 2012, MM set out with 65 people later peaking at 73. The trip started out slow but later turned into an eventful trip. We scared every clan out of the wilderness and into clanwars.

Furious edit: lol.

Spoiler:
120812231557.png

Furious edit: lol what a big ass obnoxious picture. owell.

2i906qh.png

Soon to ***

Edit: D4rks ownaj vid

n4cnt2.png

MM vs Zenith

After FI and TLP chased Z around a few worlds, we got a pm from Zenith asking us to hit them. We agreed and tried to set up a lure. Unfortunately TLP and FI set up a planned fight in clanwars (lol *******) so we rushed Zenith and quickly cleared them. Sorry Zenith but we wanted some action since every other clan went to clanwars.

Furious edit: I felt really bad, so I didn't really attack anybody. :<

n4cnt2.png

MM vs Team Baconstrips

After making short work of Zenith, we found TBS sitting at corp entrance playing with themselves. So we quickly cleared them up and went to the bank with our loot.

I snipe froze all these little faggots and flamed them ingame. I'm so cool.

n4cnt2.png

MM vs FOE

FOE had finished their fight vs EOP in clanwars (lol *******) and contacted us about a planned run in. We happily agreed and set out into the wild to set up at dwarves. TBS decided to make another appearance and rushed us right before the fight so we cleared them and got a fall in. We walked south and charged at FOE and the fight started near sperm hill. MM took the quick advantage pushing FOE south. TBS decided to sit at 18 ports and camp returners like the retards they are. After several minutes of fighting, we pushed FOE towards 18 ports where they had been returning and cleared out any FOE and TBS left. We then heard FOE was returning from corp/GDZ so we rushed up north and push FOE from graveyard to dwarves clearing anything alive. We then moved back to 18 ports and ended the fight. Thanks for the fight FOE.

Furious edit: My God I think I got sniped to hell here. A buncha you foe dudes chased me from GDZ down to CA, and from CA to sperm hill. f u guys srsly. go camp 13th gayger or something.

Those mains also made me mad as hell =.=

Thanks for the fight though, I honestly think that if you guys didn't tp ya'll would've done much better but that's just ~imo~ do what you want.

n4cnt2.png

Spoiler:
120812232054.png

Furious edit: lol another huge ass pic =.=

n4cnt2.png

After defeating FOE, we decided to end our trip. Overall it was a decent trip to cap off a great week.

n4cnt2.png

Le Pictures

Furious edit: *sigh* gotta copy and paste each and every picture. ffs.

Spoiler:

120812234834.png

2j3jf35.png

120812164823.png

120812164900.png

120812224743.png

120812224958.png

120812232358.png

120813002932.png

120813003620.png

120813004227.png

120813004706.png

120813005918.png

120812180318.png

120812233821.png

120812234042.png

120812234441.png

120812235141.png

1txlau8.png

p7tvxs.png

120812235903.png

120813000324.png

Furious edit: Thanks for action today folks. I had fun for a good 2 hours on Runesk3p. Once again shout outs to FOE for the sick returning, you guys had a snake skin unit massacreing us up there for a bit.

Last edit: Put spoilers around images/kdr charts so people don't have to deal with the huge obnoxious pics and scroll down 900 years. Ty d4rk for idea.

And thanks to Lord Father Chairman Karl for helping with coding:

[22:09] <@``Karl> ur worst asian ever

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked like you guys had fun on your trip today Mayhem Makers!

See you this Saturday ;)

Tenks Lord Father Justin :3

lol furious noob you didn't have to copy pasta every pic, there's a way to make it so when you quote a post with a picture in it on mm forums it shows up as a url with img tags around it in everything. You could literally just copy paste the entire text of biig bear's topic on here.

Ot: was fun, thanks for the fight foe and sorry zenith, wish other clans stayed out or came in in the first place *cough* eop

lol furious noob you didn't have to copy pasta every pic, there's a way to make it so when you quote a post with a picture in it on mm forums it shows up as a url with img tags around it in everything. You could literally just copy paste the entire text of biig bear's topic on here.

Ot: was fun, thanks for the fight foe and sorry zenith, wish other clans stayed out or came in in the first place *cough* eop

I can't the coding is different =.=

idiot 99dreamzpl0x lured us into you

Dude you're so gay.

You were there at the foe fight 1 iteming and watching or whatever, and you said: "LOLOL BIAS PW MOD" then I said: "hai" and got one banged by 4 foe kids with mauls and titans.

I was so sad.