Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

SV vs PF Fullout

BatmansCorrupt

Sithlord lol we had 50 sign ups pm if mad doe

lol kid you go from clan to clan and you've been a eop app for a week and look @ your sigs, you even made a topic today on enormity forums aying if u should join them...

gj sv

he's indecisive.. =[ but guess what clan he never left??

SV!!!!

bSHM3.png

After today, we have proven to the pure world what Sv warriors are made of. Were not to be underestimated and it's sad i got ddos second round. Other than that, respect to Purefect for the great fight and Rip.

second round was funny "user in ur channel has timed out" 4 times as we pushed north.. it was awk making pushes when we were down members l0l

bSHM3.png

Is Teamspeaking is Sv? Last time i saw he was elder in R, member in E and he was at Sv fullout lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Is Teamspeaking is Sv? Last time i saw he was elder in R, member in E and he was at Sv fullout lol

Working hard to keep that +v in #terror

? Im just askin tho lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance