Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Which clans got some GMT / Europeans?

walli

Walli, if you're interested in a 20vs20 or 25vs25 F2P prep at GMT time, feel free to come at #LIETUVA and ask for it =] we'd gladly accept

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

Walli you turned FOE into a trash, I miss Kyle

omg sefket

Walli you turned FOE into a trash, I miss Kyle

Statement has no credibility when you can't even put together a simple sentence.

Dat dere college English failing all you Americans

My account got hacked on here. I barely post on here nor do I come on here a lot.

Lietuva and cp. I know for sure we have like 7dutchies and 8uk, plus like 10 more around europe, and the other 50+ are americafags and suprisingly some of them are still up @ around 11am gmt

#Clan-CP #Clan-ef #Unlimited

Proud Corrupt Pures Advanced Member

Proud Unlimited Experinced Member

sg33pj.jpg

the Z gmt unit was huge in 2010/2011 we had like 3 high ranks that where GMT based and when i got up in the summer around 10 AM my time we would have 20 people in the GMT room. Right now they are not as active as they used to be but i know they do Minis alot still when i get on and ask if we did Miniwars today most people say we already did like 3-4 because of our GMT kids.

But sadly our GMT and EST Unit have been at war with each other for a while now we sit on ts3 during mass and all call each other 4ners

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl