Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Unlimited vs Eternal - PCT 20v20 -

Elmos

Hmm invites, I'm sure Twink0 is in Eop and not applied.

I'm sure T O By is reopening Ascent and not eternal.

So Bored 61 is not applied to Eternal and joining Unlimited soon.

Our Combat Average was 76, a normal one for LPC these days.

Wii is not an invite as he applied 3 days before the war. Saying we bought random 80s without names is not going to work. If so, basically you guys lost to bunch of random invites.

And it's not fair to say we bought MM, because all of you are in CP, so I don't get what's there to argue about.

If Wii didn't come, the results would've been the same, it was a clear, clean win.

Thanks for the prep Eternal, you guys did good.

So if your so confident about beating us again, how about you rematch us without bringing Random HPC members. And even if they applied do any of us go on our CP accounts ? Cause if thats the case I can squad up on Chief Kieeef

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

And it's not fair to say we bought MM, because all of you are in CP, so I don't get what's there to argue about.

From what I was told he was there on his MM account while they were there on accounts separate from their CP accounts. You know there's a difference, but whatever. All I'm saying is the LPC tournaments in general have been quite a disappointment in terms of how they chose to represent themselves.

And that's not a personal attack on you guys UL. It's towards the LPC's involved as a whole.

Arp-1.png

From what I was told he was there on his MM account while they were there on accounts separate from their CP accounts. You know there's a difference, but whatever. All I'm saying is the LPC tournaments in general have been quite a disappointment in terms of how they chose to represent themselves.

And that's not a personal attack on you guys UL. It's towards the LPC's involved as a whole.

In the lpc community there is no general rule against it aslong as it meets the lpc requirements (especially 1 def accounts), as long as they meet both clans requirements they can multi clan

Nice to see these improvements Unlimited, you went from the worst lpc to the #1 matched. And that all in a time of 2 weeks. Nice doeee

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

Nice to see these improvements Unlimited, you went from the worst lpc to the #1 matched. And that all in a time of 2 weeks. Nice doeee

Thanks!

Wouldn't say we were the worse match a few weeks ago, but yeah we worked hard and got lot of practice to become #1 :)

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

In the lpc community there is no general rule against it aslong as it meets the lpc requirements (especially 1 def accounts), as long as they meet both clans requirements they can multi clan

If that was true and generally accepted then I wouldn't have had multiple clans PM me about it already complaining.

Arp-1.png

btw MM allows mm members to multi-clan with LPCs ever since I rejoined MM back in 2010. I can't say before i rejoined for obvious reasons, heresay! I asked 13th like 2months after I joined and he said it's not a problem to multiclan with lpcs as long as trip times don't collide and to remember I'm an MM member first. He went on to say that there were a couple people already multi-clanned. I'm pretty sure this has been a normal thing since forever. My memory alludes me but if I could I would name names.

and regarding jax. Jax has 2 accounts added to the CC anyway. One is 100 combat and one is 83. lol. I honestly don't see the difference between coming on a clanned account, or borrowing your friends account with the exact same stats and coming. It's still the same person, the outcome would still be the same.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

So if your so confident about beating us again, how about you rematch us without bringing Random HPC members. And even if they applied do any of us go on our CP accounts ? Cause if thats the case I can squad up on Chief Kieeef

the-rock-clapping.gif