Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's Saturday Ft. MM/TLP/Fi/NME/Z/CP/FOE

Legendary

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

itt: eop and tlp team and kill 30 mm members and since that's the closest eop has ever gotten to beating us, they make a huge topic about it when they got smashed in their only real fight of the day. Sucks it wasn't just 110 eop instead of 110 eop/tlp or we could have won only losing like 20 people :(

Lol at how mad MM members are. You crashed our fight, we teamed to clear crashers. If that doesn't make sense to you guys, then I don't know what to tell you. Funny how Semtex was the only one to complain about their ts going down yet he has yet to show us any proof it even went down at all, you have no room to blame us for that lmao. Hope everybody has a fun trip today.

hurr durr even if MM posted proof it wouldn't matter now would it because you guys have been ddosing MMs TS since early 2011

hurr durr if we've been doing it since early 2011 you would think out of the 100+ MM members one of them would be smart enough to post proof instead of just guessing it was us and blaming us for the loss of their TS EVERY TIME for the past year and a half. Lmao, maybe im wrong though, maybe none of you are smart enough to come up with solid evidence, but in my opinion you guys just look for any excuse possible and blame it on EoP lmfao....I could also say MM have been the ones ddosing our TS since 2011 but would it make any difference to this topic? No. Therefore, whatever you have to say Mr. Captmusta, is a load of crap....dunno who you are but all you do is talk **** and try and start beef on these forums with your little flame posts hahahaha, get off our topic kid. :thumbsup:

Lol didn't you lose just last week up 25?

Dunno why Semtex thinks that he's winning a valid argument by saying "enjoy pulling 50's again brah"....im fine with pulling 55...your clan has alot more members than EoP and you only pulled 10 more than us so if your saying my clan had a bad pull then your is equally as bad, if not worst in terms of activity percentage.

Your not going to win. Your IQ is simply far too low.

i'd say going from a 100 pull and getting stomped by mm and then going back to 50s is a slump so yeah that is what i was trying to say. Also since we only pulled 10 more than you as you state it would have been nice for eop to return the favour and fight out opted but hey, it's eop and they have leaders like goop and u :P

also trying to make a runescape arguement somehow congruent with iq is laughable

Dunno why Semtex thinks that he's winning a valid argument by saying "enjoy pulling 50's again brah"....im fine with pulling 55...your clan has alot more members than EoP and you only pulled 10 more than us so if your saying my clan had a bad pull then your is equally as bad, if not worst in terms of activity percentage.

i'd say going from a 100 pull and getting stomped by mm and then going back to 50s is a slump so yeah that is what i was trying to say. Also since we only pulled 10 more than you as you state it would have been nice for eop to return the favour and fight out opted but hey, it's eop and they have leaders like goop and u :P

also trying to make a runescape arguement somehow congruent with iq is laughable

dw semtex is like 15, he hasn't left highschool to understand that mm is only pulls

inbe4 he replys talking blahblah, i wont be looking at this topic again so don't even reply u idiot

dw semtex is like 15, he hasn't left highschool to understand that mm is only pulls

inbe4 he replys talking blahblah, i wont be looking at this topic again so don't even reply u idiot

so how is fi doing in the f2p and p2p 40v40 pct?

full out us

no excuses no mm

??

2hoiku8.jpg

full out us

no excuses no mm

??

75v100 with your addy and you lose

gud1 and rcmario i know you will look here since you just spend all day erryday at the computer listening to drake songs

100v100 clean fight MM would get decked, getting us on log-in and having S0 camp our returns at mossies on purpose is nothing to be proud of lmao, yet all of MM seem to brag about it, goes to show how confident your leaders are of fighting us, will use all the dirty main tactics like you did when HF was around but when it came to the point that you had to fight us in CWA where mains are not a factor in wins, you dropped out like a miscarriage. Cheers LOL.

thekingu.png