Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe vs EoP F2P Fullout

aTommy

EOP V FOE  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• EoP
    • FOE

Your acting like you have some sort of life, if you did, you wouldn't be here trying to throw your gay little flame-baits around on this topic lmao. Grow up and get off the topic, if you think FOE is gonna win, then thats cool, maybe they will, but theres no need to stick around to flame there "big guy" lmao.

So funny watching all the hating and butthurt clans flame us on this topic, complaining about ddosing when we get ddosed the most out of every clan. It's like when we get ddos'ed nobody even notices but the second another clan gets ddos'ed its like omfg eop ddos'ed! Lmfao you kids are actually straight up retarded.

As for people saying we never won a full-out before, either your just newfags or your memory is horrible lol. We've won 3 fullouts, the only 2 major ones lost were against FI, and one of them the only real reason we lost is cause our whole ts got ddos'ed along with a shitload of eop when we were up by a 12 man lead (must have been eop who ddos'd us right?)....so really in my eyes, we only lost 1 fullout that was a fair win.

Gonna be a fun fight vs FOE, win or lose, will be interesting to see if both clans pull 100. Just remember, because FI beat us, and FOE beat FI...doesn't automatically mean that FOE is gonna win. Theres lots of deciding factors that can change the result of a fullout between pure clans. Over the years, every clan has been exchanging wins in preps and wars etc.....one clan could win one week, the next clan could wni the next week....same goes for fullouts.

Either way im looking forward to having some solid fun. Best of luck to FOE, glad you guys didn't drop out like that ***** excuse of a clan called MM, lmao.

Anyone else notice the bold part ? Congrats on 3 victories, mm has beaten FO like 8 consecutive times, foe has beaten other clans multiple times on full outs.

What I'm trying to say is pretty much every clan in their history has double or triple the amount of victories than Eop lol.

i categorize newfaqs as like in joining clanning in 2012 and i've been around since 2010 and never seen eop win any fullout derp.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your acting like you have some sort of life, if you did, you wouldn't be here trying to throw your gay little flame-baits around on this topic lmao. Grow up and get off the topic, if you think FOE is gonna win, then thats cool, maybe they will, but theres no need to stick around to flame there "big guy" lmao.

So funny watching all the hating and butthurt clans flame us on this topic, complaining about ddosing when we get ddosed the most out of every clan. It's like when we get ddos'ed nobody even notices but the second another clan gets ddos'ed its like omfg eop ddos'ed! Lmfao you kids are actually straight up retarded.

As for people saying we never won a full-out before, either your just newfags or your memory is horrible lol. We've won 3 fullouts, the only 2 major ones lost were against FI, and one of them the only real reason we lost is cause our whole ts got ddos'ed along with a shitload of eop when we were up by a 12 man lead (must have been eop who ddos'd us right?)....so really in my eyes, we only lost 1 fullout that was a fair win.

Gonna be a fun fight vs FOE, win or lose, will be interesting to see if both clans pull 100. Just remember, because FI beat us, and FOE beat FI...doesn't automatically mean that FOE is gonna win. Theres lots of deciding factors that can change the result of a fullout between pure clans. Over the years, every clan has been exchanging wins in preps and wars etc.....one clan could win one week, the next clan could wni the next week....same goes for fullouts.

Either way im looking forward to having some solid fun. Best of luck to FOE, glad you guys didn't drop out like that ***** excuse of a clan called MM, lmao.

Anyone else notice the bold part ? Congrats on 3 victories, mm has beaten FO like 8 consecutive times, foe has beaten other clans multiple times on full outs.

What I'm trying to say is pretty much every clan in their history has double or triple the amount of victories than Eop lol.

i categorize newfaqs as like in joining clanning in 2012 and i've been around since 2010 and never seen eop win any fullout derp.

Young semtex, I started in 2004, do tell me am I categorized as a newfag or a nerd?

yukofire.png

Meh.... Eop has won a full out vs DV back in 2008 or 2009 cant realy remember and they also won a PCT fullout vs Dp back in August of 2009

lil history lesson for people who dont know Eop's history like I do :P

I thought 60vs60 are preps. :rolleyes:

Ef had a 20vs20 fullout vs lt so im guessin 60vs60 might be counted as one lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

idk why foe is even doing this, they have to deal with their members, teamspeak, and forums getting ddosed to fight some irrelevant clan that doesn't belong in a top 3 discussion, let alone a tournament final (even though the best f2p clan isn't even in it)

idk why foe is even doing this, they have to deal with their members, teamspeak, and forums getting ddosed to fight some irrelevant clan that doesn't belong in a top 3 discussion, let alone a tournament final (even though the best f2p clan isn't even in it)

Sorry mr #5 clan, can you repeat that

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Sorry mr #5 clan, can you repeat that

Sure I'll repeat it

Sig4.png
Sig5.png

who here remembers that time when MM beat EOP in the wild when EOP outnumbered them by like 20?

who here remembers that time when TLP beat EOP in a f2p fullout when EOP was up by 7?

who here remembers that time when FI beat EOP in a f2p fullout when EOP was up by 7+?

I'm seeing a pattern here.

who here remembers that time when MM beat EOP in the wild when EOP outnumbered them by like 20?

who here remembers that time when TLP beat EOP in a f2p fullout when EOP was up by 7?

who here remembers that time when FI beat EOP in a f2p fullout when EOP was up by 7+?

I'm seeing a pattern here.

happened few times actually, last year 115 vs 130, then later on, on their anni trip 70v90 (friday) and just last week with the f2p gwas 75 vs 98 :teehee:

foe's got this in the bag, we've trained them well.

(not flaming, i actually think foe had enough fullouts with us to have enough experience to win this)

topxo.png
botbi.png

Both clans have been pulling low lately, expect this to be an unfortunate 'who pulls higher' instead of 100v100 fights.

Win or lose, the fullout topic will be full of pictures from people disconnecting due to DDoS.

Gl.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png