Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith ~ A Glorious Friday | CP 3-0 | EOP 3-0

Co0kiezs

8OIxw.png

Today Zenith Went out with 37-38 in Teamspeak and a Motivated Member-base to dominate Corrupt Pures. While massing, Eruption Of Pures also asked us for an F2P Prep which we gladly accepted. We went out with 37 Members today and beat both clans 6-0. Before Corrupt Pures claims we DDoSed them, we had nothing to do with it, and would not have any intentions of doing so.

3Yj12.png

EVJeI.png

Y1hZ5.png

:: Round 1 ::

We immediately got right on top of them with Scimitars and took the lead through that. Pushed them East all the way out to the open. Was overall a very easy round!

:: Round 2 ::

<[CP]iPKED> we\'re #2 f2p lmfao

A CP Official After the 1st round decided to message Logan that. We dominated them loosing only two people, and apparently there Teamspeak Got DDoSed, once again don\'t post on this topic that as an excuse, because that is your fault. Get better servers, and if you think we took this prep seriously ask any member in the clan. We sat there making Zack feel like ****, 95% of them time.

:: Round 3 ::

Erm...

(18:08:25) <[CP]Toxine> cba to do 3rd

3Yj12.png

ST1eS.png

Y1hZ5.png

:: Round 1 ::

Scims out, pushed them to the Southwest corner and kept range out on them. Took the lead early, it got down to a 20 vs 20 However, but we dropped them one by one and got the win.

:: Round 2 ::

They rushed us from the east, while we where defending all the way west. They pulled there scims on us and we just prayed melee the whole fight, and kept scims out on them. Once we were up like 8 people EOP attempted to push us on top of us, and we just pulled out scims out again and got easy claps.

:: Round 3 ::

They dropped like 5 people afterwards, and we had to sit down to 28 People. We still won loosing 5 people.

3Yj12.png

wBouT.png
Picture Dump (Lots of Them)

Spoiler:

120824233539.png
120824233543.png
120824233802.png
120824234442.png
120824234637.png
kgUk5.png
rs0ZQ.png
epSc2.png
J2wkH.png
8vr83.png
ajjpX.png
2DVAT.png
120823174757.png
120823174953.png
120823180257.png
120823182447.png
120823183406.png
120823184304.png
120824235349.png
120825002807.png
120825002812.png
120825002838.png
120825002910.png
120825003723.png
120825003728.png
120825003746.png
120824174315.png
120824173750.png
120824170531.png
ownag.png
120824180543.png120824182842.png120824182935.png
harPQ.png

WGaZB.png

X7zoc.png

Wa6Tz.png

3Yj12.png

Credits:

Topic Written By:

Josh/Co0kiezs (Leader Of Zenith)

Shoutout\'s To:

Zack for DCing

Mayhem Makers Dicking TLP
120824175658.png

Join The #1 MPC Today - Www.Zenith-Rs.Com

735oV.png
~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1st

it was fun, ty for the preps

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

Can a mod fix the font for round 3 and **** its oversized and its showing me some html ******** when I Try to edit.

Thanks and 1st

EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

both first piles pre ran and our ts got ddosed in unison with rush along with anywhere from 5-6 people dcing in both rounds. now i see why half the pure community says they cba to fight u

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

both first piles pre ran and our ts got ddosed in unison with rush, cant really expect much when its coming from your scuminess

LMFAO! First piles pre-ran? Ye ok we never called out people 2 pre-run except the people on top. The ddosing was not from us but i guarantee if we did another prep the outcome wud be the same

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

both first piles pre ran and our ts got ddosed in unison with rush along with anywhere from 5-6 people dcing in both rounds, cant really expect much when its coming from your scuminess

We pre run like bosses? every prep we tell the people on top to pre run get over it mate #WEDABEST

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

was 2 ez..

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

both first piles pre ran and our ts got ddosed in unison with rush along with anywhere from 5-6 people dcing in both rounds. now i see why half the pure community says they cba to fight u

gratz on 2000 posts

Just shhhhh say gj nd gtfo

gratz on 2000 posts

Proves u got ddosed but my who m8? And wheres the vid of our piles-rerunning L2WATCHOURVIDSFORTHATEVIDENCE?

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

Do you really think we need to ddos you guys to win. Our clan has such more quality than your lvl 70 invites from LPC clans, trust me we would have won either way. We lost like 2-3 people each round.

2ewgrxw.gif

both first piles pre ran and our ts got ddosed in unison with rush, cant really expect much when its coming from your scuminess

LMFAO! First piles pre-ran? Ye ok we never called out people 2 pre-run except the people on top. The ddosing was not from us but i guarantee if we did another prep the outcome wud be the same

Get better servers then retard. Wasn't us anyways

EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Why are you showing a video of a mini war vs FOE, but anyways, do you really think we need to ddos you guys to win. Our clan has such more quality than your lvl 70 invites from LPC clans, trust me we would have won either way. We lost like 2-3 people each round.

This.

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

<16:36:45> "LordAkram" disconnected (leaving)

<16:36:48> "SenSat1onal" dropped (connection lost)

<16:36:49> "Lace" disconnected (leaving)

<16:36:49> "Batman" dropped (connection lost)

<16:36:51> "MR.Falconer1" disconnected (leaving)

<16:36:51> Channel "asad" was deleted by PublicTeamSpeak.com Canada Server

<16:36:51> "1Rob" dropped (connection lost)

<16:36:52> "leggendary^^" dropped (connection lost)

<16:36:52> "Regrouping" dropped (connection lost)

<16:36:54> "Toxine" dropped (connection lost)

<16:36:54> "1BigBootyBitchs/Massing" dropped (connection lost)

<16:37:32> Connection to server lost

Why are you showing a video of a mini war vs FOE, but anyways, do you really think we need to ddos you guys to win. Our clan has such more quality than your lvl 70 invites from LPC clans, trust me we would have won either way. We lost like 2-3 people each round.

This.

Exposed

EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

<16:36:51> Channel "asad" was deleted by PublicTeamSpeak.com Canada Server

Lmao Public TS? I bet it got ddosed while you guys were playing world of warcraft or some ****.

EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Get better servers then retard. Wasn't us anyways

why are you responding idiot, didnt you just post a quitting topic after all the npo kids left lmao

but yh pretty sure any clan can back us up on the fact that you constantly ddos

Lmao Public TS? I bet it got ddosed while you guys were playing world of warcraft or some ****.

yes because we would be using a public ts if our ts is up. use that head of yours that got you into devry college bro. also the piles we picked were random names in the middle of the fall in, took you a whole 5 minutes to attack so your ranks could inform the piles

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png