Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Undefeated trip ft.Lions and Spartans running

H0W3

Ty for our Small Fight @ Graves i think you where finishing up Hostility but you guys clearly won lol there was like no other clan when we hit it.

Maybe If Hostility didn't Camp/Talk **** on our topics we wouldn't hit them as much sorry you just had to be in the corssfire :(

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Not meaning to flame anything, but why boast about leaks on your PW topic? You pulled 33 today with about 5-10 unapped Terror members.

If you did beat hostility it obviously wasn't matched and if it was matched I'd like to see it in CW's

Ty for our Small Fight @ Graves i think you where finishing up Hostility but you guys clearly won lol there was like no other clan when we hit it.

Maybe If Hostility didn't Camp/Talk **** on our topics we wouldn't hit them as much sorry you just had to be in the corssfire :(

and where did we talk sh*t?? , ur just trying to hype up ur trips lol...

my vid will be up soon , shows how we pushed enormity inside graveyard , then zenith came cuz 0wl thinks he's a boss :P

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png