Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The worst thing that happened to the pure clan community?

holo

The game Runescape 2 getting more than 3 years old, along with many of the other things mentioned which are irrelivent because the game is just a dead horse that people love to beat.

If you don't have any insight on gaming communities, here's some help. MMO's get ****** after ~3 years. Simple as that. Jagex corp didn`t have the sort of long term planning required to keep Runescape an actively interesting game.

Not to mention your demographic audience is 12-16 year olds. A forum community made up of this group range along with a dead game is just asking to end in a cancer type way.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Ddosin (just plain retarded and for kids who cosnider their clan bad so they had to ddos to compete)

-30+ def (need to use addy to compete? Baaad)

-Crashin pkris (never get an organized pkri without it gettin crashed)

-Hackin (childish)

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

definitely and always will be the change in wilderness that warped the way pure clans run their whole organization. before wilderness was first removed, things were healthy. took it away, things went to ****. tried to put it back, was too late. i will and always have blamed jagex for how poorly they have ran the game, which is probably why i quit. they did it on purpose if you ask me, to at least somewhat target pures. no one likes pures unless you are one or have one. the unity with clans isn't what it use to be either. the new youth that started playing this game cant even compare to the members clans use to have when you look at it overall. PW FTW though, cuz karl is da nips.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

definitely and always will be the change in wilderness that warped the way pure clans run their whole organization. before wilderness was first removed, things were healthy. took it away, things went to ****. tried to put it back, was too late. i will and always have blamed jagex for how poorly they have ran the game, which is probably why i quit. they did it on purpose if you ask me, to at least somewhat target pures. no one likes pures unless you are one or have one. the unity with clans isn't what it use to be either. the new youth that started playing this game cant even compare to the members clans use to have when you look at it overall. PW FTW though, cuz karl is da nips.

What a legend

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

What a legend

what a geodude

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

Clans scared to give fights because if they lose they will look bad on purewarfare l0l

and the amount of spies clan put in eachother is ridicilous like when we hop to a world theres like 4 clans at the same world wich leads to shitload of crashing ;(

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif

Tbh we can't say people are scared to lose to look bad on pw because before pw there was pc so pw isn't the problem for that it's the clan members/leadership that puts that thought it their member's heads.

But I will say that winning becoming so important the worst thing that happened to pure world because if it wasn't for being scared to lose then there would be no defence, ddos'ing, hacking, crashing, and spies. Also another problem is lying to make it look like their clan isn't slumping like lying to their members (like denial and scared to admit that's their is a problem in there clan). Another thing that I think hurt the pure world is big obsession of killing clans.

Most of the problems I think comes from the leaderships of clans are scared to admit they make mistakes in their clan.

xdf1vq.png

When I joined my first clan, the freelancers, we we're mostly newbies to the game, others were 2 year vets, some that even played with pures back in rs classic. I recall back to when I applied I was amazed by the organization created by an online community, a group of 50 or so people who individually were nothing, but together made something awesome, our clan. We did great things in that clan, but more than anything i remember it as a place for good friends, a place to learn about getting better at the game, and learning about things beyond runescape.

Back then there were flipping adults in our clan, I remember this mod ruins_hero was a mother, and some other guy a grown dude with kids. I generalize, but everyone was so much more mature and everyone less cocky back then. The game was refreshing compared to other things. No word explains the gameplay better than adventure.

Nowadays you get the same basic things in clans, but I guess its the small things that changed that rattle me. Pk vids getting popular and honour kind of dissappearing around the same time. Wild getting poor changes due to luring. Eventually all my friends left the game, jagex came out with updates that obviously were geared toward the younger audience. Overpowered weapons came out, which made the game exciting for the next month or so but in the long run didnt work or made the combat system screwy.

Basically so many small things happened to the clanning community its hard to keep track. But i'm sure we can alll agree the obvious kill shot for pures was the wild getting removed. I mean you guys outlived defence updates, turmoil, runepure buffs. Its amazing pures are even still kicking today.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

MM ruined the pure community. Forcing every clan to adapt to 39 def to compete. MM is the sole purpose the pure community is shit now.

But honestly HF would be striving right now if they were still open. Addy clans actually have higher cb avg than rune pure clans.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg