Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Old school pker searching for a community

Drastik

I'm an old school pker... First real pure clan was the original AAO.... Then FI got 45 def.. Joined hf got bored with being #1 with hf so joined px ... Rsn was Run3 bow .... I'm a lil old to dedicate loads of time to rs so trips are awkward to make tbh... I'm looking for more of a community I can chill with and maybe hit up some unoffiials with etc........ I'm stricty f2p ..... 74 cb, 99str 96 range 44 pry 1 def .... Any questions just ask :) I'd appreciate and look at any communities that put themselves forward :)

o3Pqp.png

If You Want To Achive Greatness ....... Stop Asking For Permission

Id say Hi/Mm :P and for lpc Terror, Pf, Ul, Eternal or Sv :P good luck searching for a new clan :)

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

By the sounds of it I'll defo have to look at hi... I know mm hf used to be allied with them :) but like I said... I can't fully commit to a clan like I used to lol... On my iPhone at work ATM :P .... So outta curiosity since I been outta the game for a while... What are the cut offs for lpc/mpc etc? 74 cb I be classed as lpc?

o3Pqp.png

If You Want To Achive Greatness ....... Stop Asking For Permission

If you're 74 Combat and looking for strictly F2P, Activation is the place to be. We've recently reopened. We're F2P Based and a good bit of older players. We're completely community based, but that doesn't stop our great organization. We're 60-85 Combat, so 74 is a perfect level. Would love to see you hang around our IRC and intro on our Website!

Our IRC Channel:

#Activate

Our Website:

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Activation/index/

Our Official Youtube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ActivationRs

Any questions/concerns? Don't be afraid to shoot me a PM!

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

come check out #Zenith very active clan in both servers we have Pk trips all weekend also we have Midweeks and Preps. if your interested come in #Zenith on IRC and ask for Help tell them 0wl sent you

We have like 2 F2P preps a week + A F2P Pk trip on Saturday

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

By the sounds of it I'll defo have to look at hi... I know mm hf used to be allied with them :) but like I said... I can't fully commit to a clan like I used to lol... On my iPhone at work ATM :P .... So outta curiosity since I been outta the game for a while... What are the cut offs for lpc/mpc etc? 74 cb I be classed as lpc?

Lpc has changed alott since before, its like 60-85 combat now lol so ud fit perfect in any lpc as 74.

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

I would tell you to join my clan, but we are more P2P based so out of all the clans out atm my advice for you would be to join Hostility, they have a good community and do quite well in F2P, as it their main server.

Gl

Proud @High Council of Hazard

hzyo.png

yYnz1.png