Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

cmb 64 looking for a clan

droptax

Hello,

As you can see, i'm looking for a clan.

Something about myself first:

I'm Martijn, but you guys ofcourse can call me droptax, I'm from holland and i'm 21 years

old.

A few years ago i played this game alot, and reached cmb 134 on my main account.

Two years ago i retierd from runescape, but now i made this account and been playing for like 2 months.

On my main account i was in a few warringclans, and now i want to join a pure clan on my new account.

I'm currently not really active like some of you are, this is because i have a job and a girlfriend, and alot more fun things in my life, but when i got nothing importants to do, i play runescape.

So what i search is this: I search a clan, that has a fun community and organise fun things like pk trips.

But also a clan that understand that my other things in life are far more important than this game.

So yeah, who wanna have me?

My cmb stats are: 80 range, 85 magic, 40 att, 61 str and 45 pray.

I didnt finished desert treasure yet, but i think i will get that soon, and I also have in mind to get 54 woodcutting.

Greetings.

You sound great for Activation. We're a community, alot of college kids and people like you who don't have alot of time for Runescape but love to come to the scheduled trip/prep. We're known for our outstanding community. We've just reopened but already have a good community going.

Our IRC Channel:

#Activate

Our Website:

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Activation/index/

Our Official Youtube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ActivationRs

I would love to see you come around the IRC/Site. Maybe post an introduction and hang around the community a bit.

If you have any questions/concerns, shoot me a PM. :)

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Check out #activate.

I'm 20 next month and in University myself. We're more of a community than a clan, when we split up the first time everyone kept in touch on Facebook etc.

Clanless
'do something you love, because then you won't regret it'