Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Hi] EF's Fatal Encounter

3at

Some nice fights, but i just want to add something.

The negative kdr is from Zenith, CP, MM, And of You guys teaming with Enormity. Nothing wrong with that lol because EF is teaming a lot with CP (but not this trip).

we had like 30 kills and 100 deaths before our fight started, so i think we did pretty good.

But good job lads, it was fun :D

M8 ill tell u right now,i was watching youtube while fighting EF thats how bad they ******* sucked tbh

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo guys are cute, but hey claim whatever you want <3.

Orly ru trying to keep the last 4 members of yours?You had +5 on us and still got steamrolled not to mention the main sniping our ranks the whole time,just take a loss and move on.

The negative kdr is from Zenith, CP, MM, And of You guys teaming with Enormity. Nothing wrong with that lol because EF is teaming a lot with CP (but not this trip).

we had like 30 kills and 100 deaths before our fight started, so i think we did pretty good.

M8 ill tell u right now,i was watching youtube while fighting EF thats how bad they ******* sucked tbh

Organisation wasn't that great but EF had in that fight a better kdr. Idk what you're trying to prove other people now.

Also EOP sniping EF in our Team capes did a lot of damage, so i think nobody can claim a win.

<+[EF]Abyssal> (03:32:19) <+[EF]Abyssal> our kdr is ****** up cus like 10 ppl where not in cc

(20:33:04) <+[EF]Abyssal> **** u hi

(20:33:07) <+[EF]Abyssal> yr and xl invites ftw

OT: Thanks borzor, hope you had fun as well

3at.png

evolvek.png

Organisation wasn't that great but EF had in that fight a better kdr. Idk what you're trying to prove other people now.

Also EOP sniping EF in our Team capes did a lot of damage, so i think nobody can claim a win.

Are u ******* me?

I feel like you are trying to be me, now like you said said in your posts " Saturdays don't matter" so stop getting butt hurt over something that doesn't matter, k toots? No go back to your lame forums, EF.

Applied for Hostility 06, May, 2012 <3

Accepted as a Lion 12, May, 2012 <3

wearelions.png

2vjycmx.jpg

I feel like you are trying to be me, now like you said said in your posts " Saturdays don't matter" so stop getting butt hurt over something that doesn't matter, k toots? No go back to your lame forums, EF.

You sound like the butthurt one mate

#Eastlink | #Clan-ef

mustafa stop flaming you pleb, you do this every time :L

but it is absurd for ef to claim a win, hi did win the last fight; multiple times ef was forced to retreat and wait for returners

wann suck my nuts you pleb