Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Which clan(s) do you admire?

King

I admire CP for losing so many run ins but having the ability to lie about every part of that run in over and over untill the focus is taken off the run in and onto the arguments.

;o cp does that to?

I only see you with **** topic about "we didnt lose" but okey.

MM

Made by Lian <3

addyarrwsigan8.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i admire Foe and MM cuz there both incrediable clans and they never stop going for #1 and i admire Fi for being #2 or #3 then going to like #6 and i admire Cy for Dosing leaders at pk trips :)

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Epidemic: They stay strong even though their members will never get to feel the thrill of a full out war or anything p2p

this ofc

i <3 u ray

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

Edited out some flame/bait

anyway...

i admire Eop, very alike to Cp but very different in the way it's done it, both clans have seen the best, been the best, and were just the 2 clans to stray away from mass publicity clans and start on their own. Aswell as being open for a while, really no1 has the right to talk **** about what we've both done in almost 4 years, no other clan will exist like Eop and Cp have, in the conditions without closing for so long, they're like a brother clan

I like E aswell, even though the methods were different, it reminds me of the spunk and "screw everyone else" mentality that the old Cp would have to motivate people, i think we still have that today personally but it's not as a strong of belief anymore since "lol rs" maturity these days, so alot of that is taken the wrong way, just think of em as a throwback clan like cp and eop too

Aao, old 1, i really admired, somehow theyre community kept them alive for so long despite continuously getting beat down, they really had surprised me back in 06 many times when i thought their time was up, but they just came back stronger, they didnt really make it easy for us to respond to that, i regret not being friendly with most of aao

The Clan i admire the most is Mid Genoration because Their leader thinks they are official when they actually arent. But i still admire that he tries his best to try and finally become official. Massing at Bh worlds now and recruiting them is a great way to become official in my eyes PLOX

:P

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Based on the direction Pure clan pking and community is taking I don't admire any clan.

It's simple sad to see how clans threat each other and how far clans are ready to go JUST to make the other clan look worse than they actually are.

On top of this comes all the recently forum hacking, key logging and what not.

Another thing that makes the pure world proper **** is that clans LOVE to see and make other clans end in a slump, it's the same as kicking a guy that’s down to make sure he don't stand back up.

Last but not least comes all the **** chatting about other clans, simple retarded and waste of time.

I'm not saying that Devastation doesn't do any of those things I said above we're just another clan in this ****** pure world. So obviously we do those things as they're getting rather normal.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Based on the direction Pure clan pking and community is taking I don't admire any clan.

It's simple sad to see how clans threat each other and how far clans are ready to go JUST to make the other clan look worse than they actually are.

On top of this comes all the recently forum hacking, key logging and what not.

Another thing that makes the pure world proper **** is that clans LOVE to see and make other clans end in a slump, it's the same as kicking a guy that’s down to make sure he don't stand back up.

Last but not least comes all the **** chatting about other clans, simple retarded and waste of time.

I'm not saying that Devastation doesn't do any of those things I said above we're just another clan in this ****** pure world. So obviously we do those things as they're getting rather normal.

^ pretty much all clans do is flame bait and troll

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube