Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers

Speshls

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to be the devils advocate, but from what I understand you guys had 40 def+ in the original mm back in 2004? Well then, how can you exactly say you have been a pure clan for 5 years if some of that time was with mains in it. Correct me if im wrong though

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

I hate to be the devils advocate, but from what I understand you guys had 40 def+ in the original mm back in 2004? Well then, how can you exactly say you have been a pure clan for 5 years if some of that time was with mains in it. Correct me if im wrong though

On November 11th 2004 the new forums were raised, and Mayhem Makers was re-formed from the ground up. It was decided that it was to be pure only, with a defence max at 40 which was later lowered to 20. This time the clan consisted of a majority of p2p pures, who had more intense stats and MM began to get the reputation of having the highest pures available. By the beginning of 2005 MM consisted of an extreme majority of the high lvl pures that existed in rs2.

Even if the creation of the MM you know today is set to be Jan/feb/march of 2005 we would still be the oldest pure clan. Though we still celebrate the actual birthday and not the date of the change from 40 def to 20 def.

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

Such a prestigious history. Even though I have occasionally my disputes with MM, I must say, that is an amazing time-line.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

Guest wcking
fi's history is probably worse

btw your a ******* loser, go flaame your worthless ass somewhere else

no