Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

<33 .

Hidden

Real Life Name: Matthew

RuneScape Name: F Ea Re D

Current Clan: Clanless, I do however fancy Malice, Chivalry, Mayhem Makers & FOE. So they are the clans that I I might aim to join.

Interests:

In Real Life; I play rugby league, (#10) and love it ;D . Last year I got selected to play for the next level up but sadly broke my leg before I got to play my game, which lost me the chance to play for Rep which I would have made it into. Im currently being looked at for a chance of being sent to a rugby school in Sydney. Other interests include girls, music (******* love Post-Hardcore and **** like that), animals and cheese toasted sandwiches.

In Runescape;

PKing, duh. I hate doing anything else. I belong in the wilderness <3. I mean, I recently got banned so I have to actually TRAIN.

Current Goals:

Well having only just turned 14 I don't really know what my goals are, I mean, find a great girl and do well in school is basicly all I have right now.

I was thinking of studying psychology when I attend University .. if I attend it. I plan to but I dont know if I'll still want to at the end of Year12.

As I said, I only just turned 14 so I dont really have to worry about all this for another year or two. :)

P.S, Jay loves me.