Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

what takes more skill

Resist

what is your personal opinion on p2p/f2p warring, i know almost everybody is going to be biased (based on what clan they're in and etc) but try to explain why you think the other 1 is better. I personally think both sides have their advantages, a downside also.

P2P is more about what statistics a clan has; what gear they can afford, what spells/weapons they can use. Because P2P is a broader playing field in comparison to the conventional Rune Scimitar and Maple shortbow, I'd say P2P fights involve more individual skill, and more know-how.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

F2p is all about clan overall skill, p2p is individual skill. Don't know anything else to say, most of it has been argued already.

Oh well, discuss.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

P2p of course, it show clan strength and show your members ability to spread, but at the same time stay close enough to each other to help.

Also in P2p you can just go in there with mult spell and just auto attack,but in pvp you have to actually mix is up with single spells, mult spells, and ko weapons.

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png

I would say p2p would be 'harder' to learn how to do simply due to the broader range. Magic is more important; Ice and miasmic spells play a major part in any fight in p2p whereas there's really only "bind" in f2p.

There's harder hitting range equipment (crossbows, karil's bow) not just a shortbow on rapid and all the melee weapons hit a lot harder - one could argue some are overpowered in comparison.

Then there's the rings, necklaces, potions and different food combinations in p2p. f2p is simply strength potion, lobster/swordfish and maybe even some pizza.

Omni is my one. My only.

what kind of question is this >.<

Obviously P2P takes more "Skill".

And it's more timing than skills but call it what you want.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I ♥ ⌂ ♫

i think f2p... to my experience winning a battle in p2p is mostly based on timing and location

though if the tables are set fairly for p2p i think it comes down more to individual skill rather than working as a team

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

i think f2p... to my experience winning a battle in p2p is mostly based on timing and location

though if the tables are set fairly for p2p i think it comes down more to individual skill rather than working as a team

What the swede said.

I'd say clan-wise, F2P. Piling and spamming needs to happen in f2p in order for a clan to win, whereas in p2p one person could kill a few people on his own if the specials are good.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker