Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

what takes more skill

Resist

p2p individual

f2p clan

TH IS MY ONE

P2P is more about what statistics a clan has; what gear they can afford, what spells/weapons they can use. Because P2P is a broader playing field in comparison to the conventional Rune Scimitar and Maple shortbow, I'd say P2P fights involve more individual skill, and more know-how.

yes no only the weps/spells/lvls also the tanking and pray switching.

Clicking a mouse requires very little skill people go on like it takes soo much effort to click a mouse

f2p = skill and orginisation

p2p = stats and money

I have 1m, if you put the entire leadership of Carnage together we wouldn't have 30m between us

well, p2p is all about gear, stats and probably individual skill but really even if u lack on that, u can bail urself out with gear and stats

in a 10 vs 10 f2p, it's any1s game, we've beaten mm, foe etc. in mini wars, but in a 10 vs 10 p2p vs these guys, we probably wouldn't even kill 1 guy

so collectively, way u transition, way u instantaneously decide to move to tank, although that really can't be called "Skill", that element is alot more needed in f2p than in p2p and that's the thing people call "skill", sometimes you do it more often than others and that's what sortve sets u apart from "Experienced" from "new member"

same goes for bigger pkris, p2p just really can be made easy vs a clan who doesnt have anything to p2p with

u can micro vs a clan with the same skill as you have and that'd say alot about the skill 1 clan has over the other in p2p, but that other clan can still beat u sometimes and u can't really call p2p individual skill the main factor of it

u really know who might win a fight in p2p before the fight even starts in p2p depending on the match up, but in f2p, it's not always certain and u can find urself a surprise

It's funny, cause a year or so ago everybody would point and laugh at anybody who said "p2p requires skill". It's great to know that p2p clan pking has improved since and people actually have more knowledge about p2p clan pking.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

i like pixels

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

I must add that p2p dominance is also boosted by skill lvls and wealth of the clan. Now people may argue that it's unfair for a high lvl clan to fight a med lvl clan, however the reality is that it is HARDER to build a clan with higher skills and wealthier members.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[