Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force | We Were just smiling all day!

AgeEyeraqi

ie1gtw.png

36, of Exiled Forces most brave and sexy worriers went out today, with only one thing in mind. one thing that will change the whole game up, we went out and just Smiled for our haters. we went out there to have fun and to maximize the options we had with our pull which stayed at a consistent 30 Spartans.

2j35ml0.png

as well left the ditch to go find Hi, we went past mossies and picked up zenith on our trail and we ran to vents it was clear that zenith wanted us dead and were going to be with us all day, we gave then a fight at vents which quickly lead into corp with then lead into ghost hut were Z's level 70-80's unit followed us and we cleared them out. Thanks Z.

20gxzq9.png + 2ai08c2.png + 2j35ml0.png + 33f5dvq.png

so we got another Hi loc and quickly went to old Bh and we found Hi and NME sitting in f2p sniping so we though we would join in and started hitting hi spamming "off green", NME didn't want any of it and started hitting us as well witch made it Hi+NME vs EF, then we found that Zenith came in and hit us also, we then cased Hi down to vents and Zenith and NME followed, then out of no were MM came up and cleared everything up and restored the peace !

rvfsdj.png

we havent had any action for a bit so we though we would ask our good friends Cp to fight us, they accepted and we went to defend and Vents, as soon as we dded Cp rushed us and the fight started, it was flame free and was very clean fight, they pushed us to spider village and then NME rushed and started hitting CP, so we let them fight for a bit them then we rushed in and teamed with Cp, we cleared NME.

20gxzq9.png + 2lxh89i.png

Our last fight, we went to 13 ports and hit enormity and HI, after clearing E we had a 1.30-2 hour return fight vs Hi + Mains + EOP + Cp Kirby. we cleared them in the end and they claimed win but whatever they know we won, Thanks Hi for the fight <3

Luffy's speech before we went out

VID OF THE TRIP!

Pictures:
120909061548.png

120909081627.png

120909081639.png

120909080738.png

120909081554.png

120909081619.png

120909081731.png

120909083356.png

120909094001.png

120909094610.png

120908223940.png

120908224008q.png

120908231638.png
2r4hbad.png

Proud Leader of Exiled Force.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lost 2 gravites, tayyab and M urd sniped me everytime i returned, and lost 26 sets

great trip, shame the lions in edge claimed they beat the spartans in the wild :/

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

When you guys went into the ghost hut we got off you because we couldn't even attack you guys lol

And i think when u guys hopped out, we were there too and we cleared u lol

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Nice pull but im thinking invites maybe? because i see so many purple dots, Goodjob on your trip.

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

kk mate, izt3wy.png

You can say what you want, but it's clearly that we murdered EF or maybe YR or i dunno who ever was with you.

You controlled some of the fight, we controlled most of it.

This ridiculous flame over a p2p 15v15 just makes my giggle. Its late for you and i understand your a bit tired so just sleep it off 3at. Hope to get some fights with you tomorrow. =]

kk mate, izt3wy.png

You can say what you want, but it's clearly that we murdered EF or maybe YR or i dunno who ever was with you.

This ridiculous flame over a p2p 15v15 just makes my giggle. Its late for you and i understand your a bit tired so just sleep it off 3at. Hope to get some fights with you tomorrow. =]

1. Im John

2. Who's talking about a 15 v 15 ?

3. Our kills match your deaths. You can say what you want KDR prooves it all.

3at.png

evolvek.png

lost 2 gravites, tayyab and M urd sniped me everytime i returned, and lost 26 sets

great trip, shame the lions in edge claimed they beat the spartans in the wild :/

during the whole fight , u had +5 on us , we hold the north side of 13s , u kept on rushing us then walking down to 13 ports to rg , u did like 4 times , then evetually u were pushed east , and there was like 4 ef going south , so we just walked south to edge , while we were walking south 6ish EF returners ran up to 13 ports and spammed hi cleared.

just tell me where did ef clear hi ?

izt3wy.png

ty 4 kdr boost.

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

kk mate, izt3wy.png

1. Im John

2. Who's talking about a 15 v 15 ?

3. Our kills match your deaths. You can say what you want KDR prooves it all.

1. How would i know your john if your on 3ats pw acc. Facepalm.

2. You guys have all this hype "ef gonna get it yo! yee!" because you lost 3-0 in p2p.

3. You still lost lmfao.

during the whole fight , u had +5 on us , we hold the north side of 13s , u kept on rushing us then walking down to 13 ports to rg , u did like 4 times , then evetually u were pushed east , and there was like 4 ef going south , so we just walked south to edge , while we were walking south 6ish EF returners ran up to 13 ports and spammed hi cleared.

just tell me where did ef clear hi ?

izt3wy.png

ty 4 kdr boost.

All Dat Hostility Hype just to get cleared ;(

kk mate, izt3wy.png

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

We made ur idiot leader lose 2 gravites yet u still think that u won what can i say m8s stick to not having f2p trips like b4 becUse ur members started returning with no ammies and no chaps.

**** with us lose 160 of u returns lmfao #Hositlitypride #Yolo

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif