Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MWH Ep3

NoSympathyy

(This is a Call of Duty post, so if you didn't want to carry on reading, save yourself the time and look elsewhere (just helping)).

Hey everyone :D <3 Hope you guys and girls are doing well. Back to school/college/university are we? Sucks! Lamesauce haha.

I'm doing great myself and I've released my Third Episode of 'My weekly highlights', personally my favourite introduction to the series, just because I was surprised I pulled it off :/ haha! Hope you lot enjoy this weeks and until next time, I thank you for reading and/or watching!

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtnJH02SOOI

It's not about the amount of hits you give,

It's about the amount you can take and keep moving forward.

NoSympathites, ONWARDS!

SPECTACULAR!

Irc Chan; #NS

Youtube/xShapershifterx

Goodjob on your MOAB this is probably your best cod vid :P. BTW i got mw3 on PS3 to add me? Im not the best sniper but you can inv me in your party :P

Yes definitely! Let me know of your PSN, if not and if you see this message then just add me (incase it takes me a day or two to get back to you) "NoSympathyy"

I don't care about people being good, I care about people having fun and that is my goal in life. See you soon! :)

It's not about the amount of hits you give,

It's about the amount you can take and keep moving forward.

NoSympathites, ONWARDS!

SPECTACULAR!

Irc Chan; #NS

Youtube/xShapershifterx

• 1 month later...