Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Summer is over

Allen

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of when Ef were the big boys and NME were the lil guy's beating us :P

Oh how the times have changed

Gj Sv

EF were once big boys? Bet you miss that huge ego you kiddies had :l Nonetheless, Goodjob SV, don't listen to people saying you had an advantage with the +people. 3-0'd NME Rev up those brooms.

Applied for Hostility 06, May, 2012 <3

Accepted as a Lion 12, May, 2012 <3

wearelions.png

2vjycmx.jpg

ouch

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Reminds me of when Ef were the big boys and NME were the lil guy's beating us :P

Gj Sv

EF were once big boys? Bet you miss that huge ego you kiddies had :l Nonetheless, Goodjob SV, don't listen to people saying you had an advantage with the +people. 3-0'd NME Rev up those brooms.

Ur Obv New.

Goodjob SV

Gj Sv

Ur Obv New.

Goodjob SV

lol his first clan was xl and his second hostility. Clueless, ask ur ranks about our ownage im sure theyd be glad to educate you.

cghiz.png

Click my signature

good fight, NME. A couple of us were getting hit off during this **** too.

Thanks 2 all da people who giving us props for the win and **** up to the rest of you hating ass hoes.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

Gj Sv

Yes, EF were actually good back before they split, as well as after.

koolssigcopy.png