Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We aren't ones to be underestimated. Ft. wilderness and clw

2chainz

Round 1:

Hi: 18/0

Nme: 18/18

We got ****** in the ass because we've never done a 30 def fight in clw, and our binds sucked ****, and my calling was as bad as the binds. We just did terrible, we were really not prepared for it.#1 Unfortunately after the round NME's members and their clan in general started flaming.#2

#1: It was OUR attacking round, you attacked US as we were walking up. Not our fault you weren't prepared.

#2: YOU guys started the flaming, we simply retaliated.

in the 2nd and 3rd rounds we got lazy and overconfident, and still somehow brought it back to be rather close.

thank you for the fight.

you just got cocky after 1st round tbh

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

PFfyv.png

I hope you realize we didn't fight for an hour, correct?

The kdr I showed was one for our fight, which consisted somewhere between the 8:35-8:45 gmt range.

What you did with other clans I am not sure of and that's all on you. As you can tell, today was bad for the wilderness with the low amounts of kills/deaths.

We still won round 2/3 in the prep. Let me remind you, it was wildy rules as well ;p

Check the kdr 10 mins after the start of that mate, that'll get our fight. The fight which you didn't get any kills but somehow traded kills and were taking advantage.

All NME using the lazy and overconfident stuff after round 1, you guys seem to forget already we've 3-0'd you in the last two altercations in clanwars. I could be blind maybe I don't know.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

PFfyv.png

The kdr I showed was one for our fight, which consisted somewhere between the 8:35-8:45 gmt range.

What you did with other clans I am not sure of and that's all on you. As you can tell, today was bad for the wilderness with the low amounts of kills/deaths.

We still won round 2/3 in the prep. Let me remind you, it was wildy rules as well ;p

Check the kdr 10 mins after the start of that mate, that'll get our fight. The fight which you didn't get any kills but somehow traded kills and were taking advantage.

All NME using the lazy and overconfident stuff after round 1, you guys seem to forget already we've 3-0'd you in the last two altercations in clanwars. I could be blind maybe I don't know.

you're blind. just admit it

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

PFfyv.png

tl;dr

after the past 12 months of getting absolutely dicked. grats on your first 3 wins on us, and again, gj

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

after the past 12 months of getting absolutely dicked. grats on your first 3 wins on us, and again, gj

Grats on beating us when u had them 15+ cb lvl averages.

Grats on beating us when u had them 15+ cb lvl averages.

What? Seriously, what?

Our avg combat was 79-82 when 1-10 def, which is for the most part when we prepped Hi on a regular basis. So you're saying Hi's avg combat was ~65?

Congratz on your wins, because by no means am i trying to take that away from you, but you don't throw **** out in the air to make it smell better.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

r0fl witty and fayth u sound mad as fk tbh

You actually sound more mad, considering i was saying congratz on your win, you know, as a good thing?

I could honestly not care less about losses, as it just gives the rank more motivation to get better. Just because I disagree with something mentioned in a comment doesn't make me mad, I'm actually quite happy because I'm a wrestling fanboy *** and Cm Punk retained ;)

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

r0fl witty and fayth u sound mad as fk tbh

You actually sound more mad, considering i was saying congratz on your win, you know, as a good thing?

I could honestly not care less about losses, as it just gives the rank more motivation to get better. Just because I disagree with something mentioned in a comment doesn't make me mad, I'm actually quite happy because I'm a wrestling fanboy *** and Cm Punk retained ;)

Muhammad hassan #1

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif