Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday - 1300+ Kills!

CnG

Pretty strange topic considering we beat you the first time we fought you... and nobody else came it was straight us vs you and you lost lol. We're you mentioning the EOP mains in team 6 capes in the second fight? Yeah when they were sniping us I remember that, don't remember the other stuff though.. Was a fun fight, I guess we won since you left the return fight. Thanks for the action though.

Sig4.png
Sig5.png

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty strange topic considering we beat you the first time we fought you... and nobody else came it was straight us vs you and you lost lol. We're you mentioning the EOP mains in team 6 capes in the second fight? Yeah when they were sniping us I remember that, don't remember the other stuff though.. Was a fun fight, I guess we won since you left the return fight. Thanks for the action though.

HyKXW.png

HyKXW.png

About that first fight.......

And if you really pretend like you didnt leave the fight thats a laugh.

Sig4.png
Sig5.png

HyKXW.png

About that first fight.......

And if you really pretend like you didnt leave the fight thats a laugh.

what about the first fight - we posted it because we anally raped eop then quickly fought back and dipped once we realised that we were down since you had crashed and teamed with eop on us.

about the second fight... i think the kd speaks for itself

We kept it 100 doe.

Am confused why you have a screenshot of me on EoP forums

i guess we thought it was funny that going 21-80 is classified as a good trip for eop

I had fun doe

:O

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

HyKXW.png

gg son k0 no rm!!

2wdritu.pngfiavaburnweissklein.png

mm this was the best fight by far in 2012, are we able todo this again next weekend cause i bet for both sides we all had fun and want to show who is #1 and #2 in the pure world. Thank you again MM to show why your a top dawg in the clan world and also thanks to EOP who ddos and log

:whistling:

120915173543.png

"pile the kids in robes" oh wait

mm this was the best fight by far in 2012, are we able todo this again next weekend cause i bet for both sides we all had fun and want to show who is #1 and #2 in the pure world. Thank you again MM to show why your a top dawg in the clan world and also thanks to EOP who ddos and log

:whistling:

120915173543.png

"pile the kids in robes" oh wait

lmao holy ****

dem high levels.. ooopp

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

you're more suited to fighting mains than pures considering the defence bonuses

Funny that you actually took the time out of your day to take those pics, someones a bit heated.

Gj fi

took 15 seconds to put on all that and y would i be heated we won the fight i actually dont mind fi claiming a win they can do what they want they hit single like 3-4 times while we walked to gdz and rdg and let them regroup but we didnt log i would expect the same respect from them after we hit single

the only reason i did that was to show why were obviously going to have negative kdr its pretty clear someone in addy is going to outlast pures in monk robes

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

you're more suited to fighting mains than pures considering the defence bonuses

Funny that you actually took the time out of your day to take those pics, someones a bit heated.

Gj fi

took 15 seconds to put on all that and y would i be heated we won the fight i actually dont mind fi claiming a win they can do what they want they hit single like 3-4 times while we walked to gdz and rdg and let them regroup but we didnt log i would expect the same respect from them after we hit single

the only reason i did that was to show why were obviously going to have negative kdr its pretty clear someone in addy is going to outlast pures in monk robes

just fyi none of us addy daddys use shields. thanks for the fights mm even though i didnt really have fun, return fights just ****** suck

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

Wow..... Lol looks like a fun Saturday for everyone involved tbh.....

Good job FI! And respect for MM returners from the looks of it! Looks like a really fun Saturday!

o3Pqp.png

If You Want To Achive Greatness ....... Stop Asking For Permission

A negative KDR was inevitable for MM as the majority are 1 def, so the KDR means nothing. It was a return fight and the last clan remaining on the battlefield was MM.

Gf Fatality, better luck next time.

Don't be a dumb **** lol. If you have a negative KDR like that, you're obviously getting slaughtered whether you're wearing monk robes or not. The ''last remaining'' clan stuff is just ********, you lost; deal with it.

fatalitycopy.png
www.Clan-Fi.com/ Fatality Cinema / #Fatality
Our Brutality is your Fatality

councilj-1.gifHigh Council

A negative KDR was inevitable for MM as the majority are 1 def, so the KDR means nothing. It was a return fight and the last clan remaining on the battlefield was MM.

Gf Fatality, better luck next time.

Sorry being in monk robes isn't an excuse for having significantly more deaths than the opposing clan, you're telling me because you have 20 people hugging single you win simply because you were the last clan? What flawed logic you have. This isn't main clanning, we're not prepared to waste our members Saturdays pushing you all over the wilderness so we can be the last clan standing. If having 500 more deaths than kills these days is winning then i don't know anymore.

titanj.png