Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday - 1300+ Kills!

CnG

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A negative KDR was inevitable for MM as the majority are 1 def, so the KDR means nothing. It was a return fight and the last clan remaining on the battlefield was MM.

Gf Fatality, better luck next time.

stop being a whining lil ***** you lost deal with it

2wdritu.pngfiavaburnweissklein.png

0K8lJKdLLTdU3NMgpMy4tBQA.png

vs

0K8lJKdLLTdUvLTfOqTAAAA.png

you're more suited to fighting mains than pures considering the defence bonuses

0K8lJKdLLTdU3NMxONU5MBAA.png

Funny that you actually took the time out of your day to take those pics, someones a bit heated.

Gj fi

whats better is he took them on the main he used to snipe you in your fight hense why he blanked out the name.

naughty naughty

#TEAM-WALLI

Fatality actually returned in robes so hehehehhehe at the MM complaining about all the adamant. Also what happened to all the mithril you kids were using? I had to right click a lot of the fight being level 102.

See you tonight! Hope we get similar amount of kills.

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

You must be stupid if you think Addy didn't have a impact on outcome of the fight

lol @ walii, so mad that foe adapted to addy

You must be stupid to assume most of Fatality were wearing adamant to a returning fight.

Majority of Fi were in robes because run energy was much more to be desired than taking a few more hits before dying.

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

LOL at FI talking so much ****, m8 you musta forgot where you been the past 3 years.... I'm sure MM can help you remember those cold times, you just gave us some inspiration

you leaving battlefield was ***** move, but I guess you didn't want to continue (addy sets were down to 0) thus we will claim that win kk, thanks m8 and better luck next time, come at us harder br0

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

You must be stupid if you think Addy didn't have a impact on outcome of the fight

lol @ walii, so mad that foe adapted to addy

You must be stupid to assume most of Fatality were wearing adamant to a returning fight.

Majority of Fi were in robes because run energy was much more to be desired than taking a few more hits before dying.

no the simple fact is you must be stupid to keep using that as an excuse when its been the case for many months if not at least a year now.

Deal with it.

As for MM either use no armour at all tell all the kids who quested 20 and 25 def to not wear armour or dont complain about clans who use armour also.

#TEAM-WALLI

And at the end of the day, we were the ones to clear you from vents and rush edge with our kings of f2p spams up. But I guess having a higher kdr means you won even though your numbers had dwindled and it was only fi to be seen in edge by the end of the fight.

Next Saturday should be interesting.

And at the end of the day, we were the ones to clear you from vents and rush edge with our kings of f2p spams up. But I guess having a higher kdr means you won even though your numbers had dwindled and it was only fi to be seen in edge by the end of the fight.

Next Saturday should be interesting.

i had a fight with a kid in a wheel chair once.

Tipped him over and kept spinning his wheels whilst throwing the odd kick and jab in the general direction of his face.

He spazzed out and threw a couple of wild punches at my ankles from his position on the floor but they didnt really have much effect so i carried on with no hesitation.

Eventually i got bored and his wheels started to cease up so they didnt spin too well anymore. Therefore i had had my fun beating up the kid in a wheel chair and left and went on my way.

As i walked off i heard a small voice from the distance behind me, "yea you better run away"

As i turned to see who could say such a thing the lilguy in his wheel chair still tipped and sprawled on the floor was shaking his fist and repeating it over and over.

This further amused me and i went home and beat my wife then slept.

#TEAM-WALLI