Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday - 1300+ Kills!

CnG

So many mad individuals, if it was Fi that had 500 more deaths than kills and MM dipped, MM would ridicule us and spew nonsense like 'we owned you too bad so we left lmaooo'. Fact of the matter is, you had 500 more deaths than kills and from the videos you simply just got pushed all around the wilderness the only hope you had of winning was to outlast and camp single which is exactly what you done. Why should we waste our Saturdays just so we can say we were the last clan standing when we stomped you? Anyways hopefully we get some fights in p2p

titanj.png

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Straight stomped, in america we judge winners based on the score, not by length of participation.

in war the last country standing wins

gj mm u r da champions

In war when you die you don't return because you're dead.

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning

0K8lJKdLLTdU3NMgpMy4tBQA.png

vs

0K8lJKdLLTdUvLTfOqTAAAA.png

you're more suited to fighting mains than pures considering the defence bonuses

0K8lJKdLLTdU3NMxONU5MBAA.png

Funny that you actually took the time out of your day to take those pics, someones a bit heated.

Gj fi

whats better is he took them on the main he used to snipe you in your fight hense why he blanked out the name.

naughty naughty

I was on my pure the whole plenty of people can vouch

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

If the fight was based on who hit single first fi would've lost in the first 3 minutes and you also hit single 2-3 more times after if your going to make a ******** excuse at least do it right

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

what a waste of time o.o

heard you went to clan wars today such a shame... might as well make your clan a clan wars clan cause wilderness isn't working out for you.

Yeah pretty ironic coming Fi aka the clan that did like 4v4 inners for 3 years before actually becoming relevant again lol, maybe we should listen to this guy

what a waste of time o.o

heard you went to clan wars today such a shame... might as well make your clan a clan wars clan cause wilderness isn't working out for you.

Yeah pretty ironic coming Fi aka the clan that did like 4v4 inners for 3 years before actually becoming relevant again lol, maybe we should listen to this guy

maybe we should listen to wrecka aka the guy who rides kyle's ****... the worst foe leader of all time

If the fight was based on who hit single first fi would've lost in the first 3 minutes and you also hit single 2-3 more times after if your going to make a ******** excuse at least do it right

Idk why you need to be so riled up. If you really knew you won, would you even need to make a post? Do you know how many topics I've read from EoP claiming outrageous things? Stay cool man otherwise you'll end up caring about who has more booters and less about getting run ins at all.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Seem pretty mad.

500 more deaths than kills.

kanye.png

titanj.png

thanks for the fights fi, from MM's point of view, i had fun, shame you left the battlefield when some of us went to single when basically all you did was hide in single when u get pushed.... no returning the favor? :(

also im kinda surprised how it was going for more than 2 hours when it was addy vs monks.. im pretty sure it would've been over in less than 10 mins if it was the other way around.. :whistling:

topxo.png
botbi.png

thanks for the fights fi, from MM's point of view, i had fun, shame you left the battlefield when some of us went to single when basically all you did was hide in single when u get pushed.... no returning the favor? :(

also im kinda surprised how it was going for more than 2 hours when it was addy vs monks.. im pretty sure it would've been over in less than 10 mins if it was the other way around.. :whistling:

it's impossible to completely clear a 60v60 right next to the canoe lol.

what a waste of time o.o

Says the Kyle loyalist who bails on FOE when times get hard and joins a shittier pure clan version that hides at mossies all day huh? It's ok wrecka I am sure you arn't used to hiding in single and getting forced to go to clan wars to fight clans. It will take some time to get used to for these next few last months :D

damn, who ya'll boost that kdr on? lol jk good job fi

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

what a waste of time o.o

Says the Kyle loyalist who bails on FOE when times get hard and joins a shittier pure clan version that hides at mossies all day huh? It's ok wrecka I am sure you arn't used to hiding in single and getting forced to go to clan wars to fight clans. It will take some time to get used to for these next few last months :D

What lol I left then kyle left?? If I bailed on foe when times got hard I woulda bailed when we were pulling like 25-30 to f2p and 40 to p2p on anni lol.. you know nothing. Nah I don't even get on rs lol