Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sovereign Showing their Quality

BatmansCorrupt

goodjob sv.. you're better than us at CLAN WARS.

you realize you beat us +20 in mith. l0l

No flame intended mate. I am against 11+ def being a pure, but what can i do? The players in our clan who have 20 defs got it for a reason. Their account was built to wear armour. Why do you expect them to wear monks if they can wear mithril. The more armour the better.

what is this site and community called

PURE warfare

meaning the LESS ARMOUR the better

But no flame intended there m8 :)

have fun telling that to FATALITY, FOE, NME, ZENITH, CP, EOP ... you just made yourself look stupid, sorry.

Didnt know u wer an Hpc :whistling:

terroblelogic.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No flame intended mate. I am against 11+ def being a pure, but what can i do? The players in our clan who have 20 defs got it for a reason. Their account was built to wear armour. Why do you expect them to wear monks if they can wear mithril. The more armour the better.

PURE warfare

have fun telling that to FATALITY, FOE, NME, ZENITH, CP, EOP ... you just made yourself look stupid, sorry.

No one mentioned hpc here? someone mentioned "pure" here and they gave me the definition of pure "less armour" and i said have fun explaining that to clans that don't wear "less armour" like Fi and FOE etc that they aren't a pure clan. and since when u have to be 30+def to be hpc ? ( mm ? ) .. :rolleyes:

1phz3wx.jpg

Terror doesnt make exuces when losing, but the only reason you win is cause it is 1 def cap and you are maxed baby pures.

Btw, Ive ran out of toilet paper, can somone stock me up with SV capes to whipe my ass with.

EDIT:Wannabe MM looking ass

Terror doesnt make exuces when losing, but the only reason you win is cause it is 1 def cap and you are maxed baby pures.

Btw, Ive ran out of toilet paper, can somone stock me up with SV capes to whipe my ass with.

tumblr_ln53yeIWso1qi8rx4o1_500.jpg

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

PURE warfare

No one mentioned hpc here? someone mentioned "pure" here and they gave me the definition of pure "less armour" and i said have fun explaining that to clans that don't wear "less armour" like Fi and FOE etc that they aren't a pure clan. and since when u have to be 30+def to be hpc ? ( mm ? ) .. :rolleyes:

We're talking about LPC's here now MPC/HPC's.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Good job. #LIETUVA sometime for a F2P prep ;p

I got you faked maybe sometime this week my friend

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

0xJ0c.jpg

Anyways, Expected win for Sv. Terror is a w57 friends chat.

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

0xJ0c.jpg

Anyways, Expected win for Sv. Terror is a w57 friends chat.

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif

No flame intended mate. I am against 11+ def being a pure, but what can i do? The players in our clan who have 20 defs got it for a reason. Their account was built to wear armour. Why do you expect them to wear monks if they can wear mithril.

Pures were never built to wear armour :confused:

Ty 4 prep next time i would like to be there lol

Mm is 1-20 def anywayz tho :P so sv is not like Mm, if it was to my decision i would make 1-10 def pures but times have changed alot and 1-39 def is now considered a pure lol

Since most of us have 10+ def than stats difference is pretty big with Sv all havin max stats while we dont lol (not takin this an excuse lol)

Sv showed they better than us at Cw :P... I would like to see a Ul vs Sv prep seein both are really good at cw

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

CP is more like a W57 clan with open fc, they invite everyone to thier saturdays and stil lose.

CP + EF = True

lol?

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

Good job to all sv members who attended but to answer your question bvg stalemates was only there for a W57 unofficial pk trip

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

PURE warfare

We're talking about LPC's here now MPC/HPC's.

oh ok, cuz LPC's are supposed to be maxed pures ? comn son. get real. With those stats Sv passes for an mpc already and they're higher cb avrg than us.

1phz3wx.jpg

Batman, Expect me every weekend in LPCS.

xwoah-we-got-a-badass-over-here.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Mzb_u_thAx.jpg

Just stop posting and go back to pk in w57

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan