Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation vs Soveriegn F2P Late Night PKRI

-Austin-

120917175212.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ My SV niggas: It was an unofficial trip us too, doesn't mean anything. If Activation wants to post this on PW, then they have that right. I know i saw AAO in the mix hittin us up, but **** happens.

@ Activation:

GF A, cant wait for dis weekend. Hopefully we can get some preps in with yall.

Until then:

ba7eec7e3fb929cd4c2a07cb99ea5451.gif

Why can't you be SV's only leader?

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

120917175212.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ My SV niggas: It was an unofficial trip us too, doesn't mean anything. If Activation wants to post this on PW, then they have that right. I know i saw AAO in the mix hittin us up, but **** happens.

@ Activation:

GF A, cant wait for dis weekend. Hopefully we can get some preps in with yall.

Until then:

ba7eec7e3fb929cd4c2a07cb99ea5451.gif

Omg Dc. Dat miniclip :D

http://imgur.com/EMPSJ

I ran to the battle to be sure that I could get my own eyes so no propaganda, because i'm a nerd like that... And I got killed by sv with at least 1 guy in full rune and 1 in mith.

This SV clan is the definition of w57, the definition of mass. There is evidence everywhere from every clan no one thinks they are fair and no one thinks they don't bring mains.

They say there saving the pure communities but mass mains in their fc for every trip, as well as sometimes whole mains clans.

stop figthing terror numero uno sv numero dos activation last

7e7741186661.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@BVG:

That would be a dictator, not a leader. :rolleyes:

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

was it true sv was using mith pic please? or its bs

Yes it was true, also Addy and Rune.. i guess they ran out of money to buy addy and rune so they decided to use mithril you know since its cheaper..

6133208.png

addydaddys.png

gwks7.png

3a1XX.png

0mlqPUJ.gif

http://imgur.com/EMPSJ

I ran to the battle to be sure that I could get my own eyes so no propaganda, because i'm a nerd like that... And I got killed by sv with at least 1 guy in full rune and 1 in mith.

This SV clan is the definition of w57, the definition of mass. There is evidence everywhere from every clan no one thinks they are fair and no one thinks they don't bring mains.

They say there saving the pure communities but mass mains in their fc for every trip, as well as sometimes whole mains clans.

I've been told pictures are a 1000 words. So.................

lurker.gif

=

Sithlord on all SV Topics.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

Yes it was true, also Addy and Rune.. i guess they ran out of money to buy addy and rune so they decided to use mithril you know since its cheaper..

6133208.png

addydaddys.png

gwks7.png

3a1XX.png

yes ibro, good points, they cheat daily. Mass bring mains clans ect... In cw they can only ddos.

6133208.png

addydaddys.png

gwks7.png

3a1XX.png

yes ibro, good points, they cheat daily. Mass bring mains clans ect... In cw they can only ddos.

sry meant to change this, a bit. I may have gone to far on how mean I am at times. But tbh, w57 randoms like sv just deserve to be taught something. If they just stopped claiming to be saving the pure community by bringing mains it would be OK!

16enn.png

stalemates leading in mith D;

120917175212.png

my ***** stalemates going at it southwest of the trees again

Your clan is ****, and its going to close in one month. Stalemates isn't in SV's clan chat and it was an unofficial pk trip. So yeah, have your 15 minutes of fame mate

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

16enn.png

120917175212.png

Your clan is ****, and its going to close in one month. Stalemates isn't in SV's clan chat and it was an unofficial pk trip. So yeah, have your 15 minutes of fame mate

Much more than 15 minutes. Your members bumped my topic for hours :)

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

16enn.png

120917175212.png

Nice mith invites ;P

I don't think SV sees it like me, if they bring rune/addy/mith people but say there 1-12 def its kinda weird... Every time I get this excuse for why they bring mains clans:

There not in the cc, just the fc.. were saving the pure community!

Really sv... really? -.-

Alright Sithlord, **** off. Every topic that involves Sv get the hell out of here. All you do is say we mass and bring mains LOOL. Yet we still 3-0ed you every prep. Gj Activation hope we can have a prep sometime. Terror gtfo how do you get ur 60 pull when u have 10 apps and 100 ppl memberlist.

Why did you decline to prep us? And SV can't deal with the truth?

Typical.

If you were so confident about ''BEATING'' us. You should have been more confident bringing your open friend's chat to prep us.

who gives a **** about preps? clans started fighting in the wildy they should still fight in the wildy not some **** clan wars **** stop complaining and take the loss

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

oh and how do i join

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"