Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Lietuva teaches the LPC's | F2P prep vs SOP | 2-1

Faked

sadgt4hn.png

Hello Pure Warfare, Lietuva is here again to show you what we accomplished in the past few months. Yesterday we had a very nice fight against SOP.

1st round (Lietuva attacks). It was a very easy round, we managed to kill all of the SOP guys in the very South West side of the arena.

Lietuva starting: 15
SOP starting: 15

Lietuva ending: 11

2nd round (SOP attacks). I was really proud of my members, because we made a nice come back from a 11-13 to a 8-0 and it guaranteed us a solid win.

Lietuva starting: 15
SOP starting: 15

Lietuva ending: 8

3rd round (Run-in). Our friends SOP managed to focus on themselves more and gave our members a nice lesson of tanking. Though, we decided to give the lead at the 3rd not to Mjeska (who is known as one of the best pure tanks in F2P), but to the other member, who didn't manage to tank the first pile. Gj SOP.

Lietuva starting: 14
SOP: 14

SOP ending: 5

Thanks for the fight!

We have had so many mini-wars small preps against LPC/MPC's lately, that I would be really glad if any of the HPC's would fight us in a 15vs15'ish, 20vs20'ish fights. But sadly, the ''higher'' clans are not looking into the ''lower'' ones. I would be really glad if any of the HPC's ranks would dare to fight us.

3fJzD.png

Vn0al.png

wDGOr.png

56NF7.png

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

lol looks like u finally win against some clans well a lpc h4h4 coudlnt compete against my country klen 4-0d u in preps l00l0

?

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

The green slave

lol looks like u finally win against some clans well a lpc h4h4 coudlnt compete against my country klen 4-0d u in preps l00l0

I believe they have beat E in one or two preps

gj Lt

#Eastlink | #Clan-ef

your country died

gj ltu

u guys always put up good fights win or lose, this time you were on the winning side ;p

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

GJ LT, next time dont bring 100+ combat to LPC preps.

We don't have any requirements which would not accept 90+ combat members. Our stat requirements were 75+ stat, they raised to 80+, so I wouldn't actually call us LPC. But we have a lot of low levels.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

The green slave