Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why do the ''higher'' clans don't give a **** about the ''lower'' ones?

Faked

The pures community is degraded. Everyone is crying that clans cannot get legit fights, there is not enough action and so on. But let's see what happens. I, as the leader of the one and only country clan Lietuva, could say that the whole community is getting retarded more and more.

I am not going to make a new hypocratic topic, I am not going to give some advices of how could we repair it (because no1 will repair the whole community), but I just like to say, that if you want more clans to get into your competition, the higher competition, I mean.. YOU HAVE TO GIVE THEM AN OPPORTUNITY.

The majority of the newly opened clans are saying ''we play for fun''.. No, you don't. You don't have balls to challenge the higher clans, you are scared to lose. The majority of the clans (not only the new ones) are scared to declare due to the possibilyty to slump. If you are scared to win or lose, why run your clan then?

So, let's get back to the things connected with the word OPPORTUNITY. For example, Lietuva for now is said to be an LPC. While we are actually not, because we have pretty many higher members, but that's not the main idea. I am asking the higher MPC/HPC clans (including the best ones: EOP, Zenith, NME, TLP, FI, FOE, MM) to give the opportunity for the newly-opened, smaller clans to survive and to have some friendly, respectable fights against you guys. Of course, they would not be that huge as they would be while 2 HPC clans fight, it would be 20vs20 or less, or more, but you have to give a chance for a new clan to get into your category (from the LPC to MPC and HPC).

For the past few days I have been looking for a mini/smaller prep against one of those ''elite'' clans and no1 actually even replied, they just don't give a ****.

Lietuva is a clan who really has balls and would fight any1, anywhere. I would be really glad if any of the MPC/HPC and the smaller clans ranks responded to this topic. Not only for Lietuva, but for the all clans who are not mentioned here.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

Some clans do accept, you just need to talk to the right people, and ask on a day thats open for them. Maybe ask for a 30 min prep so that clans like MM or EOP don't pull like 40

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

you're right of course, and it should happen as you said. but even coming from an hpc mem, the majority of kids on here are losers irl at the middle/bottom of the school food chain. therefore, they feel elitist towards others on a computer game about anything to soothe their pains (hence their retarded replies).

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

i see where you're coming from

here's a bit of advice

ask a high council or warlord/trial warlord, they will more often then not be more eager to fight at your timezone and opts because they'd have the opportunity. truth be said, most leaders are lazy as ****.

also, school is in so it's really hard to prep your clan for a lot of people unless they have a large GMT base like Foe, or us even, except our leaders/callers for the most part are american.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

i agree, and that's why NME gave an LPC a prep. unfortunately, some clans saw it as a sign of weakness or something and decided to interfere by showing up to the prep to flame us and hitting some members off. pathetic.

Spoiler:
said clan also pulled 12 to a prep they had two days prior, go figure.

would be nice to see more big clans fight the newer guys, it'd mix it up. unfortunately, i don't think that the pure community can do this in it's current state. clans are focused more on "oh, how will our clan peers see us? what will others think of us?"

it's a ******* game just get a god damn prep already f*ck the police etc. etc.

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force