Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation vs Soveriegn Midweek.

-Austin-

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but u refuse to prep anyone, so u can walk south and claim win.

l0l'd #logic.

I can imagine the calling in TS. "Nobody better move into multi, snipe from single, don't step south into multi! Quit going south into multi and dieing! This is why we always lose!"

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

ddosing in lpcs? are you ******* serious lmao

the thing is though.. none of us in Sovereign have a booter.

Except your vidder (CP David), PK to punish, scent 2hz (one of the players with you, he was abit low for SV tho), and dude its 4am. Probably more that i don't personally know.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

l0l'd #logic.

I can imagine the calling in TS. "Nobody better move into multi, snipe from single, don't step south into multi! Quit going south into multi and dieing! This is why we always lose!"

Is that what goes on in Activation`s TS? :o

Amusing! :unsure:

l0l'd #logic.

but u still not accepting a prep. sokk

bSHM3.png

Except your vidder (CP David), PK to punish, scent 2hz (one of the players with you, he was abit low for SV tho), and dude its 4am. Probably more that i don't personally know.

Dude Its 4am?!

Lmao. Typical joke there buddy. :thumbsup:

except scent 2hz not in sv

cpdavidnot in sv

dude its 4amnotinsv

pktopun1shdonthaveaddoser... =/

bSHM3.png

Dude Its 4am?!

Well, he has the username and password to PK to Punish's assylum booter. I don't know how to spell it as anything outside of ingame (DDOSing/hacking/ect) is a no warning bootable offense. (If you're caught you're gone no discussion). Keeping the game ingame is my belief, unofortunately, other clans feel differently.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

cpdavidnot in sv

dude its 4amnotinsv

So you're admitting to at LEAST 2 invites on your event after flaming us for invites yesterday?

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Dude Its 4am?!

Well, he has the username and password to PK to Punish's assylum booter. I don't know how to spell it as anything outside of ingame (DDOSing/hacking/ect) is a no warning bootable offense. (If you're caught you're gone no discussion). Keeping the game ingame is my belief, unofortunately, other clans feel differently.

was jordan even at the trip...

bSHM3.png

cpdavidnot in sv

dude its 4amnotinsv

So you're admitting to at LEAST 2 invites on your event after flaming us for invites yesterday?

2 invites, not an entire clan

bSHM3.png

cpdavidnot in sv

dude its 4amnotinsv

2 invites, not an entire clan

Elaborate.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Gj Activation, looks like the LPC scene is becoming just like (or even worse than) the MPC/HPC scene in terms of ddosing and not being able to accept losses.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Is Activation really going to talk about invites? Let's go look at the pkri from last night or the night before, they had Will|Ex on mossgiants which is 30 def or 5 P A M, Mulugg, and Gods from LT that I can see in the video.

I love these topics.

xdf1vq.png

Gj Activation, looks like the LPC scene is becoming just like (or even worse than) the MPC/HPC scene in terms of ddosing and not being able to accept losses.

Hey Buddy.

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...566767&st=0

he's just mad we 3-0'd nme.

bSHM3.png

Hey Buddy.

Thanks for both of you proving my point. Not hard to outsmart you clever fellas ;)

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Hey Buddy.

Thanks for both of you proving my point. Not hard to outsmart you clever fellas ;)

K.

Is Activation really going to talk about invites? Let's go look at the pkri from last night or the night before, they had Will|Ex on mossgiants which is 30 def or 5 P A M, Mulugg, and Gods from LT that I can see in the video.

I love these topics.

Every person you named except Ex applied and is a member of Activation. You've been a bit too busy opening Ascent v24 to realize it though.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Hey Buddy.

gj proving nothing.

bSHM3.png

I love these topics.

Every person you named except Ex applied and is a member of Activation. You've been a bit too busy opening Ascent v24 to realize it though.

I like how you told me earlier MuLugg was in Activation? Yet I see him as one of the leaders of the horrific clan lpt? :D

I love these topics.

I like how you told me earlier MuLugg was in Activation? Yet I see him as one of the leaders of the horrific clan lpt? :D

boybK.png

....but you only have one application.

bSHM3.png

I love these topics.

boybK.png

....but you only have one application.

There is an accepted and declined sub section of the forums.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png