Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Seven

Addy Daddy

Gj on your trip, first fight you guys got smacked when it was matched opts, 2nd fight we had a solid few hits before we fought you guys and we were down by 10, you guys got the better of us that fight. After that my computer froze l0l....was enjoyable fighting you guys. Thanks.

Lol at that old ass forum pic, I was reading that the other day....came across it hehe, i remember i got auto-warlord in fi. :D

Cheers.

Auto warlord you say? Not really credible seeing as you forgot you closed your own clan.

titanj.png

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

oh god lmfao...the irony in you talking about propaganda

"First fight we engaged Eruption of propaganda down by more than 10"

- EOP had 80 on your intitial rush (the same as you had clearly by your vid)

- EOP peaked at 84 during the entire fight vs you...THATS ALMOST MORE THAN 10!!!!

Also your idiotic vidder Flabby:

- Started the first fight late

- Ended the first fight before it was over

- Posted the KDR for only the end of the fight

I wasn't at the end of EOPs trip but I bet thats all truthful!!!

okhaveagoodday

- EOP peaked at 84 during the entire fight vs you...THATS ALMOST MORE THAN 10!!!!

okhaveagoodday

73 v 88 isnt matched. you lost, get over it and focus on your anniversary p2p trip that is today.

okhaveagoodday

http://puu.sh/17PEa that pic is seconds before we rush you at vents.

I like how you also say "initial rush" and "started the first fight late." Before you hit 'add reply,' please take a second to review your post.

First fight was pretty easy, pushed you guys to mossies, you guys regrouped and pushed back when you had full pray/food. A lot of us dropped then we had a 25-30 man return group just push you all the way to the lava line and destroy you.

Don't even pull the MM excuse, they were keeping their distance and letting us fight it out.

Other fights we were down a fair few, had the balls to fight you anyway.

First fight we pretty easy, pushed you guys to mossies, you guys regrouped and pushed back when you had full pray/food. A lot of us dropped then we had a 25-30 man return group just push you all the way to the lava line and destroy you.

Don't even pull the MM excuse, they were keeping their distance and letting us fight it out.

Other fights we were down a fair few, had the balls to fight you anyway.

First fight we were down by 10, if u can scroll up little bit, there's the video, frop EOP side, where u had 85 ppl, and from FI side where was 73 ppl in range. When we was matched, you sucked hard, 4 kills @pkri, srsly?

Maartinsh.png

Only thing that keeps your heads above water is your extra number advantage against clans at the moment, when your pulls dwindle off and that bit of hype dies down your clan will be in the same place it was for the last 3 years. We proved today that your clan is not undefeatable, especially when the opts are even....you can claim you were down by "15" but thats only your own propaganda sinking in. It's a shame like 20 people ended up leaving after the first hour, none of them were invites though like you said, if we could have kept around the same numbers every fight would have been exactly like the first one hehehe.

As for the 2nd fight, that was really our fault, got caught on bad timing thats all. We were down members right from the start and we hit 3-4 clans while waiting 45 mins for you guys to re-mass and set up your little spams lol....thanks anyways though.

Enjoy your trip today. :)

thekingu.png

Only thing that keeps your heads above water is your extra number advantage against clans at the moment, when your pulls dwindle off and that bit of hype dies down your clan will be in the same place it was for the last 3 years. We proved today that your clan is not undefeatable, especially when the opts are even....you can claim you were down by "15" but thats only your own propaganda sinking in. It's a shame like 20 people ended up leaving after the first hour, none of them were invites though like you said, if we could have kept around the same numbers every fight would have been exactly like the first one hehehe.

As for the 2nd fight, that was really our fault, got caught on bad timing thats all. We were down members right from the start and we hit 3-4 clans while waiting 45 mins for you guys to re-mass and set up your little spams lol....thanks anyways though.

When will this "hype" of ours die? Ever since we got 'Clan to watch 2012' in January, you've promised to end our dominance, and let's be honest you've made 2 Pw topics this year featuring us.

We are undefeatable in Matched Opts preps, currently on around 16 win streak. We don't need numbers, as we showed you 73v88 yesterday. Quality > Quantity. Once you learn that, you might get out of that slump and win a fullout.

Oh and as for your 'bad timing' excuse, you don't think we had 'bad timing' when you tried to gwas us on log-in? Even still we sent you back to Edgeville as you went 26-117.

Skip to 3:15.

Happy Birthday.

p2pmvp.png
bestmain.png

FlabbyrangeSIGNATURE.png

lol too much wall of text ********.

Fi's hype won't die anytime soon not until Runescape ends pures after EOC update. Good luck to your clan and buy tons of tissues when you loose to Fi weekend in and week out. Your done m8. rip

okhaveagoodday

http://puu.sh/17PEa that pic is seconds before we rush you at vents.

I like how you also say "initial rush" and "started the first fight late." Before you hit 'add reply,' please take a second to review your post.

Was that not on log in? You act as if everyone needs to be in your friends chat for it to count as you having that amount...you are clueless lol.

I still want to know why your vidder ended the fight early and started it late...and also posted a kdr that only showed the last part of the fight.

You lost the first fight, get over it. It doesn't matter if EOP had +5 on you...you rushed eop.

okhaveagoodday

Your video says you had 85 on initial rush :s our video shows us having 73

titanj.png

When will this "hype" of ours die? Ever since we got 'Clan to watch 2012' in January, you've promised to end our dominance, and let's be honest you've made 2 Pw topics this year featuring us.

We are undefeatable in Matched Opts preps, currently on around 16 win streak. We don't need numbers, as we showed you 73v88 yesterday. Quality > Quantity. Once you learn that, you might get out of that slump and win a fullout.

Oh and as for your 'bad timing' excuse, you don't think we had 'bad timing' when you tried to gwas us on log-in? Even still we sent you back to Edgeville as you went 26-117.

Skip to 3:15.

Happy Birthday.

129203799524641977.jpg

titanj.png

enjoyed the return fight, but it just get boring fighting addy in a fight like this: :rofl:

Who loses to a clan hit on log in? Well, first time for everything.

also this quote alone might upset alot of MM, we've done this countless of times, recently vs eop, 75 vs 98 :teehee:

topxo.png
botbi.png