Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Hz] Hazard P2P Prep vs NME

Zac

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gj andy

ps i carried

expected

gj being 1beng lee

didnt die once m8 chief decided to let me live

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

Grats Hz, ty for the prep

edit : i see kids from other clans on nme's side, why am I not surprised lol.

>struggle to pull 16

>still have invites

>gets raped

Goodjob again.

jKtI7.gif3D2n5.gif

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

>struggle to pull 16

>still have invites

>gets raped

Goodjob again.

The only person "in another clan" was Nykk, and I was on the account cuz fk Nyk, i stole that sht.

Also no excuses for R1, the early attack was on me and I ended up tanking longer than everyone else anyway.

Gj on your win Hz, but take the flame to pm with _Jake, doesn't make your clan look any better on here.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

I don't understand all the flame towards NME, keep this topic clean please especially if it doesn't involve your clan.

@Fayth I wouldn't call it flame as such, more of banter. I'm sure he's not taking it seriously.

Thanks again for the prep though, we'll be happy to return the favour and give you a F2P prep in the future even though we'll get steamrolled.

pRVlU.png

hzsig9.png

hzsig7.png

Proud Founder of Hazard

I don't understand all the flame towards NME, keep this topic clean please especially if it doesn't involve your clan.

@Fayth I wouldn't call it flame as such, more of banter. I'm sure he's not taking it seriously.

Thanks again for the prep though, we'll be happy to return the favour and give you a F2P prep in the future even though we'll get steamrolled.

yeah it's just a bit of fun :-P you guys had the better performance today, all mishaps aside. wish first round could have been a redo because we were obviously very unprepared, but it's only a prep.

not sure why CP is flaming NME on a thread they have nothing to do with, you pulled 7 on sunday go work on your clan lol.

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

yeah it's just a bit of fun :-P you guys had the better performance today, all mishaps aside. wish first round could have been a redo because we were obviously very unprepared, but it's only a prep.

not sure why CP is flaming NME on a thread they have nothing to do with, you pulled 7 on sunday go work on your clan lol.

1. we don't, I was there

2. you pull 13 to f2p..

goodjob Hz and NME, well played by both sides

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

>struggle to pull 16

>still have invites

>gets raped

Goodjob again.

The only person "in another clan" was Nykk, and I was on the account cuz fk Nyk, i stole that sht.

Also no excuses for R1, the early attack was on me and I ended up tanking longer than everyone else anyway.

Gj on your win Hz, but take the flame to pm with _Jake, doesn't make your clan look any better on here.

dont forget flash3:l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l8l

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper