Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Unlimited's Saturday Domination Ft, 50 Pull and A+O.

L3et

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Activation coming up with some mass propaganda.

1.) From what A says we invited SV. True or not Sv is a 1-13 defence clan.

2.) We don't accept 30 defence.

Gj lads looked fun

I'm not A l00l... are you retarded ? look at the post above you, and go look at the minutes i posted see the addies in your fall in etc.!! they are purple dots too!! meaning they are in your fc !! you don't accept 30 def??? look at this propaganda.. are you still gonna lie ?

No but you are

Propaganda?

Oh. Right that **** Activation spews to make us look bad and to stay alive. That's what you're talking about. x)

Play with the big boys and you'll get smacked the **** around.

UL #1

rofl want me to be clearer? it was ur boi swag and ex3n.. your friends at terror.

btw idgaf about A or Ul... honestly it's just sad you brought addys.. of course your clan leader saw them. they were right next to you the whole time.. stop playing innocent. you brought addys. have you look at the vid ?let me help you.. 2:16 2:37 3:41, 4:50

go look at the addys. stop with the excuses you only get more retarded coming up with excuses.

1phz3wx.jpg

Ez

Ur a high lvl to be in the lpc arent u like 89? Lol then they claimed terror had high lvls >.> lol

Gj Ul tho seemed like fun i did see Ul has ALOT of 80+ while A are mostly 60s lol

I only use my 89 for trips i use another acc for preps

activation mains sniping but we still wrecked them

the only main there was a lvl 88, and he was sniping both clans. I saw you still had cp kirby and his buddies sniping A. you always bring them anyway so i don't see the point of mentioning them but i still did. You do realize A are noobs. most of them don't even know how to pk and are 2k11/2k11 pkers.. doubt they even have good main account.

1phz3wx.jpg

"I don't care about A or UL"

why are you even commenting?

Haters gonna hate on the best.

Because you're a SAD clan inviting addys and 100s just to become #1 lpc. when noone gives a **** cuz we all know how you invite more than you pull. the worst part is you actually bash other clans for inviting, when reality they invite 1-20 def you invite 1-39 def

hope UL gets banned from pw.

Look at your reply, sad that you can't say anything back cuz we all seen the minutes in the video that the addy invite was purple dot in your FriendsChat.

1phz3wx.jpg

"I don't care about A or UL"

why are you even commenting?

Haters gonna hate on the best.

Because you're a SAD clan inviting addys and 100s just to become #1 lpc. when noone gives a **** cuz we all know how you invite more than you pull. the worst part is you actually bash other clans for inviting, when reality they invite 1-20 def you invite 1-39 def

hope UL gets banned from pw.

Look at your reply, sad that you can't say anything back cuz we all seen the minutes in the video that the addy invite was purple dot in your FriendsChat.

Sorry but we've been #1. If we invited 100s it wouldn't matter cause we fought A at level 30 and ports therefore the 100s couldn't attack most of A anyways. Also this is a damn game. No need to get so worked up.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Looks like haters are mad...

We're the #1 Matched clan as well..

There is no addy and 85+ in clan wars so idk what people are on about.

To the point where Activation won't even accept our preps because they already know the results lol...

Keep dreaming Activation, keep telling your members you lost cause we had addy.

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

all I can say is l0l at all Unlimited's excuses for their addy and 100+ cmb invites

@stella you understand that most of our members are 70-75 cmb....lets do a little math shall we

70+30=100...so whats that mean stella

szGSk.png

Forever #Ascent

all I can say is l0l at all Unlimited's excuses for their addy and 100+ cmb invites

@stella you understand that most of our members are 70-75 cmb....lets do a little math shall we

70+30=100...so whats that mean stella

According to other people you're mostly 60s.. So uhhh yeah keep changing your lies. xd

Nice join date btw

Thot I was new

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Looks like haters are mad...

We're the #1 Matched clan as well..

There is no addy and 85+ in clan wars so idk what people are on about.

To the point where Activation won't even accept our preps because they already know the results lol...

Keep dreaming Activation, keep telling your members you lost cause we had addy.

please explain why ur boi swag and ex3n are in your fall in in full addy ?

1phz3wx.jpg